Thoughts on crowd control.
Personally I dislike the perk since it just forces you to loop pallets which yeah is the whole point of it but like it removes half of the defences of survivors. It doesnt help that I find pallet looping way more boring especially predropping. It isnt even like bamboozle(which I dont like either) where the killer has to do a long animation is just hey you vaulted that window well lol not again. I also am generally not the biggest fan of hexes since they are so rng based and are either gonna be hidden in the weirdest spots when playing survivors then on top of a hill looking like a lighthouse when you play killer.
Comments
Haven't seen it once since All-Kill came out. So I can't really say.
Personally not a huge fan of it from the killer perspective. It never really feels like it does anything unless the window in question is a god window.
Yeah me too. and a lot of the real god windows like the one on crotus midwich and game arent real loops they are just a vault that the killer has to take
From killer side I wouldn’t run it, since it’s basically just Bamboozle only it can be deleted at any point in the game. The effect isn’t strong enough to justify it being a hex in my opinion, I’d rather just run Bamboozle and then I can use it when I want.
From the survivor side, I think I’ve played against it once? I didn’t really have a problem with it.
Fair and balanced I would say since it's hex perk. I rarely seen anyone use it. It's basically bamboozle that can be destroyed at any moment.
Typical stupid perk that removes half of the fun of any chase. At least, it is Hex, so you can disable it
In the same spirit: I would like either a survivor perk that disables any killer power for 16 seconds after he used it once ... or Hex:Bamboozle oOo
What would be DbD without the fun chases ? ... a dead game for years now!
Pallet God Build Myers intensifies
The perk is mediocre, which isn't good for a Hex Perk since they are supposed to be powerful since they always have the downside of being deactivated.
They aren't supposed to be overwhelmingly powerful, unless it's like Devour Hope with conditions upon its existing downsides.
Crowd Control fluctuates a lot, being good in some maps and poor in others. It can be good, but what's to say you get unlucky with the map and get a bunch of pallets instead? I would rather run a Hex Perk that's more consistent such as Devour or Ruin.
Weak. Should have a cool down instead of being a Hex
As with almost every single hex perk, it's not good enough to be a hex. Just run Bamboozle.
I never used it because I dont own the DLC but when it was released and people used it I saw the Killer getting 2 hits and a god pallet drop on shack several times, also forced me more times than I can remember to abandon L-T jungle gyms earlier than I wanted (luckily the Killer was old Trickster so he couldnt capitalize on it but still), take on account its not restricted to 1 window like Bamboozle, it can block several at once and one Survivor vaults it blocks it for all of them.
I think people didnt give it a try because they used it with old Trickster who was utter garbage so they never got much value out of it but I think they never got value of it because they were playing an extremely weak Killer instead of something with a bit more punch but the damage was already done, also being a Hex diminishes the pool of players willing to take the risk of having it cleansed early and having to play with 3 perks, myself included.
It is just not that great, I have also only seen it twice and the last time I saw it was about a month ago.
It's horrible. It's Bamboozle that can be turned off by Survivors.
Hex perks are already pretty terrible, but it sometimes feels like Devs are too worried to make any truly strong hex perks anymore.
IMO its duration should be buffed a bit.
Useless perk. Bamboozle that can be destroyed.