Why is trickster so op to go against

Everytime I get a lobby with a trickster the lobby only lasts for like 10 minutes becuase all they do is continuously spam the knifes so you cant do anything especially on small maps like midwich it's just unfair

Comments

  • @Memegrenade35551 said:

    Everytime I get a lobby with a trickster the lobby only lasts for like 10 minutes becuase all they do is continuously spam the knifes so you cant do anything especially on small maps like midwich it's just unfair

    This has to be a bait post? Trickster is arguably the weakest killer in the game.

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/249641/why-is-trickster-so-op-to-go-against

    This has to be a bait post? Trickster is arguably the weakest killer in the game.

    I would disagree he can literally machine gun you down in a few seconds like I said especially on small maps like midwich

  • It's because he doesn't wash his knives, so even a 0k just means you'll die of tetanus later

  • Trickster is better than he was but he's nowhere near overpowered. He's likely one of the worst killers in the game. If you think Trickster is overpowered you must think Huntress and Plague are too, right? They do what he does but better.

  • "Trickster" and "op" don't belong in the same sentence.

  • @Memegrenade35551 said:

    Everytime I get a lobby with a trickster the lobby only lasts for like 10 minutes becuase all they do is continuously spam the knifes so you cant do anything especially on small maps like midwich it's just unfair

    I'm sorry Trickster OP those words do not belong together he is easily countered by walls and other large objects he's also extremely slow and can be looped quite easily

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Trickster is better than he was but he's nowhere near overpowered. He's likely one of the worst killers in the game. If you think Trickster is overpowered you must think Huntress and Plague are too, right? They do what he does but better.

    depends on how you play Huntress. Plague is annoying, not op.

  • OP, no. Annoying as hell, yes.

  • Usually I give people the benefit of the doubt, but there is literally no way you genuinely think that.

  • A knife only trickster...OP?

    🤔

    I can think of some bad Survivor decisions that might make him seem that way, but short on ways to force that scenario as the killer.

    Personally I find him by far the easiest killer to deal with in 1v1.

  • @Memegrenade35551 said:

    Everytime I get a lobby with a trickster the lobby only lasts for like 10 minutes becuase all they do is continuously spam the knifes so you cant do anything especially on small maps like midwich it's just unfair

    They have to spam knives though.

    Just make sure you’re using as much cover as possible, and on Midwich don’t stay in the hallways.

  • In fairness to the OP though, there are now some pretty good Tricksters emerging.

  • I guess he can be frustrating on the lower ranks but its more so the fault of survivors ill always see pepole taking there loops too wide or sprintbursting out into the open just basicly giving free knive hits. But over all His abilitys pretty easy to deny plus his low speed he's easily one of the weakest killers.

  • Op? Yeah no annoying as ######### and boring yes

  • I wouldn't say he's OP, he is better than where he was at previously, but far from OP. His power is literally to spam knives, it's not like Huntress where he has a cool down to throw in between each knife. His knives slowly damage you, so if you're on Midwich in the halls, try to break off into the side rooms. Use the objects in those to your advantage.

    In your case, I don't know your rank, or what rank the Tricksters are that you're playing against, but I will admit, there are some people who are doing a good job learning to play him. But your Trickster games should lessen a tad when Nemesis comes out (not sure if you play on PC/have access to PTB).

    Other than that, good luck in the fog, and don't let the games get to you, just take a breather and you'll be 10 times better, trust me on that one ^^

  • Very annoying yes. OP no

  • Incredibly weak bait, like you didn't even try; 1/10 and that's generous