I can't be tunnelled or camped
Until I have failed to avoid the killer and be downed. Both of these are not an issue if your as good a Survivor as you think. Every Survivor gets multiple chances before the first hook.
It's personal mistakes or being outplayed, either way you failed.
Comments
Well it's also an issue of the killer's skill. Nobody here is going to believe that you're such a hackerman that you can evade the killer 100% of the time. Either way, getting caught and getting camped/tunneled is hardly cause-and-effect, it's just a slight relation.
What is this new mentality of "you can't be tunneled or camped if you don't get caught"?
It just makes me laugh considering the mechanics of the game are designed for you to eventually be caught and downed.
Not to mention that a majority of the player base do not enjoy playing stealthy as much as the chase aspect.
This game is not designed the way you prescribe, OP.
Just don't ever get caught 4head
You can't be tunneledand camped if you aren't playing the game either but I think my way is more proven to work 100% of the time
Or it's your teammates getting jealous and working with the killer to get you killed by ratting out your loaction.
Look! I'm being outplayed...
I recently did 5 generators with my team before anyone even saw the killer.
Bored, I went to the basement to nab an item before I left.
Next thing I know, I'm on a basement hook with insidious Bubba staring into my eyes.
---
Did I get outplayed? I'll probably admit to it, I should have seen it coming.
Doesn't mean it was fun or healthy game-play though.
Let's pretend the game is designed to allow survivors to loop the killer for 5 gens if the killer has more than 1 day of experience.
"You can't be Gen Rushed if you just apply pressure. Gens only get done if you let them get done."
It just makes me laugh considering the mechanics of the game are designed for you to eventually be caught and downed.
They're designed for you to lose the chase as a survivor, yes, but there's no mechanic* in place that reveals your location to the killer.
*No, killer powers don't count, I'm talking about a general mechanic like vaulting.
Not to mention that a majority of the player base do not enjoy playing stealthy as much as the chase aspect.
Doesn't mean it's not effective at keeping them off the hook.
Bloodlust exists. You can’t indefinitely evade a mildly competent killer. What’s the point of these forums it’s just full of 90% killer mains with 1 shared opinion
Yeah between tracking perks, scratch marks, blood drops, crows, killers having eyes and ears, blood lust, and chase powers and perks, if you get caught ur just bad at survivor obv.
Even the really good SWAT team survivor gods get caught and hooked in most games, you realise. Because the game is designed around survivors getting caught. That’s why they each have 3 hook states, they’re actually meant to be caught multiple times by design.
I'm curious are you trying to say that given two equally skilled players one Killer and one survivor the survivor will never get caught.
Becuase I'd say the opposite is true, as the game is designed around killers catching survivors. That's why killers start out faster than survivors and get faster as the chase goes on?
Man your teammates must have been super passed at how much you were hiding to go through the trouble of dragging the killer over to you like that, I mean they couldbhave easily been killed just approaching the killer.
Ah, thats the reason why survivor dc on the first down. I thought they were sore loser, but i guess they just counter camping.
You aren't supposed to get caught at all. You also aren't supposed to let any gens get done. If a survivor goes down or a gen gets done, the match should end immediately.
Lmfao don't get caught excuse is old already come with new one