Honestly I'm not even surprised anymore. J flicking is easier now.

https://twitter.com/SofaReksTTV/status/1392164644219928577?s=19


Apparently you don't even need to change your DPI anymore, you can just flick a 180.

Honest question, does BHVR test any of their changes before pushing them to live? Do they even have a QA team, and if they do, like... what are they even getting paid for when stuff like this gets pushed to live when a single test would show that BHVR very clearly did not fix the problem.


Or hey, maybe they did and this is intended. Who knows at this point?

So keep J flicking to your hearts content, because who knows how long it will take BHVR to actually fix it. Along with the rest of the problems they said they fixed with blight then they actually made it worse.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    I've been convinced for a long time now that bhvr does not test internally.

    Or are extremely incompetent.

    its incompetence, dont mean to sound like a jerk, but they are very incompetent and inconsistent

  • Bit of a bump but hey:

    image.png

    Yesssslads.

    If it's working as "intended" (in quotations because 80% of the game isn't working as intended), and mclean said this, then It must be an actual intended mechanic now?

    I would ya know want an actual answer about it because I'd rather not have another J flick thread due to misscommunication. Just please say if J flick is still a bug or if currently it's how it's meant to be.

  • @Boss said:

    Wth is malding?

    Being so mad your going bald

  • @Zagrid said:

    https://twitter.com/SofaReksTTV/status/1392164644219928577?s=19

    Apparently you don't even need to change your DPI anymore, you can just flick a 180.

    Honest question, does BHVR test any of their changes before pushing them to live? Do they even have a QA team, and if they do, like... what are they even getting paid for when stuff like this gets pushed to live when a single test would show that BHVR very clearly did not fix the problem.

    Or hey, maybe they did and this is intended. Who knows at this point?

    So keep J flicking to your hearts content, because who knows how long it will take BHVR to actually fix it. Along with the rest of the problems they said they fixed with blight then they actually made it worse.

    I am pretty sure its now a feature even consoles can do it :D

    Guess people will just have to learn predicting flicks.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Oh god I literally just j-flicked by accident in a loop and got the hit on the Bill. What the hell is this lmao

    A feature now I guess.

    They buffed the 3rd best killer in the game lmao.

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Arent the ptbs them testing things?

    You'd think that, but given that Twins still released even in their extremely buggy state after 3 weeks of knowing how bugged they were, and the fact that trickster was released even knowing how terrible he was for 3 weeks. I think the answer to that is pretty clear.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181222#Comment_2181222

    A feature now I guess.

    They buffed the 3rd best killer in the game lmao.

    Yep... they unintentionally buffed his flick. High DPI is useless now and I'm going to have to get used to getting unintended j-flicks by complete accident.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Bit of a bump but hey:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7FWBH8CJ8T2T/image.png

    Yesssslads.

    If it's working as "intended" (in quotations because 80% of the game isn't working as intended), and mclean said this, then It must be an actual intended mechanic now?

    I would ya know want an actual answer about it because I'd rather not have another J flick thread due to misscommunication. Just please say if J flick is still a bug or if currently it's how it's meant to be.

    I think they're not giving a straight answer because they thought they'd removed it and, literally minutes after the update was live, it was discovered it was still possible and easier.

    So, now they have to get their story together and see if they can actually remove it, or pretend they did what they planned to and act like the rest is intentional.

    Honestly, hilarious. I'm kinda enjoying this ######### show while eating my pop corn.

  • The patch notes say Blight’s turn rate per frame was fixed, and that did get fixed. Jflicks are a very specific technique that requires Blight to turn 180 degrees in a single frame, and he can’t do that anymore, which means that jflicks were removed from the game. Whatever you think you are seeing in the current patch is not a jflick.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181222#Comment_2181222

    A feature now I guess.

    They buffed the 3rd best killer in the game lmao.

    Untitled Image


    They use data to make decisions. Blight is the second worst killer in the game according to their data.

    Given that they buffed wraith and clown since this data came out but have not buffed pyramid head you can surmise that PH is their desired balance.

    Given that they nerfed billy with his rework since this data came out you can surmise that everything better than billy will be nerfed.


    Thus we are left with the following conclusions:


    Incoming buffs:

    • Nurse
    • Blight (already happened)
    • Plague
    • Demogorgon (Already happened)
    • Deathslinger
    • Huntress (Addon rework but not clear if she was really "buffed" yet, but since she was so close we may see the addon changes be enough.


    Incoming nerfs:

    • Oni
    • Myers
    • Spirit
    • Pig
    • Bubba
    • Doctor
    • Freddy (Already done)
  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Bit of a bump but hey:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7FWBH8CJ8T2T/image.png

    Yesssslads.

    If it's working as "intended" (in quotations because 80% of the game isn't working as intended), and mclean said this, then It must be an actual intended mechanic now?

    I would ya know want an actual answer about it because I'd rather not have another J flick thread due to misscommunication. Just please say if J flick is still a bug or if currently it's how it's meant to be.

    In what server did he say that? I just want to know it wasn't faked lol.

  • i thinnk we did a pretty good job so fart

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2182418#Comment_2182418

    I think they're not giving a straight answer because they thought they'd removed it and, literally minutes after the update was live, it was discovered it was still possible and easier.

    So, now they have to get their story together and see if they can actually remove it, or pretend they did what they planned to and act like the rest is intentional.

    Honestly, hilarious. I'm kinda enjoying this ######### show while eating my pop corn.

    It's pretty obvious this is the case. I'm enjoying the cryptic answers

    "Well maybe you are supposed to do it, and maybe you aren't" (aka we haven't decided yet)

  • the non sense still working then?. amazin work bhvr, as usual.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    I still can't believe people complain about blight before Oni, he can J flick easier and his power is a one shot.

    people barely plays oni, and 95% of them dont even know you can, becasue i rarely see a flicking oni but i do see consistently blight and peoiple trying to flick with him. but i see topknots oni wich is way worse than flicking so, is what it is.

1 2 ›