Did Huntress get her menu theme/chase music yet?
So I heard one of the devs stated that all killers that get an add-on pass will get their own themes. I don't have the source, I can't check DBD rn either. So I'm hoping someone else can answer this for me. Did Huntress get anything out of the hotfix that came out today, or no?
Comments
No
Nope, she has not. Nor has any other killer for a while now.
Nope. Which is a shame, because I was expecting to get it. Hers is one I'm looking forward to - I hope they tie the lullaby into it somehow.
Ouch, thanks anyways.
Clown did tho
Yeah, idk why no other killer hasn't. Custom chase music seems pretty simple to add in the game.
i mean, once the music exists, yeah. but it takes a lot of thought and effort to compose themes for characters and i certainly wouldn't want this rushed.
True, but the people who compose the different themes have it easier than other programming employees though considering the spaghetti code BHVR has to deal with. I'm not saying it is very easy, but I think it would just be nice if they could work on chase musics for every other hotfix we get.
I really hope they do it eventually, Huntress has a lotta potential for an awesome chase theme.
Clown was the last, iirc. Happened in January?
Going through... the ones who still need it are Trapper (though he might get the base theme, just a hunch), Wraith, Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Bubba, Pig, and Freddy. Spirit, Plague, Legion, and Ghostface have menu music but no chase theme. Myers has his own chase theme, but maybe needs his own menu music because it's just the base theme preceded by a few of the Halloween chords.
The ones who have full unique music already are Billy, Doctor, Clown, Demo, Pyramid Head, Trickster, Twins, Blight, Deathslinger, and Oni. So only three killers have actually gotten an audio upgrade that didn't have it to begin with. Doesn't seem like DBD moves very fast in this regard.
The devs said that they want to give each killer their own music, but that they can't guarantee or promise that every killer will have unique music.
Devs could prioritize updating chase songs from old killers, especially for killers who come from dlc. At least for me it is more important than the game's graphics (since they got it worse on some reworked maps). Just do a search on youtube and you will find several soundtracks made by fans
Not yet, but I honestly wouldn't mind if she never got one. I kinda like the default themes.
I know this is true, but I would love it if they spent a midchapter just doing things like bug fixes and pure aesthetic and also put in chase music for all older killers who don't have it. I made a post a while back where I was talking about stuff like this and saying based off of what the devs had said we are owed music for Wraith, Nurse, and Bubba (also Freddy if we're being really greedy, I already thought Nurse was kinda a stretch).
I would have guessed they would do it with visual reworks but nurse got reworked and no music soo.
But Nurse did get her rework before Demo got out, didn’t she? And I think that’s when they started with individual chase music?
nurse got her VISUAL rework along with clown during the patch with desync and new game. I was hoping for new music too but sadly not.
oh that’s what you meant.. I thought you meant visual as in the power gets actually visually different instead of just the addon changes.
i think they have stated they are doing new chase music for killers that get a power rework but not for those that get only addons or balance tweaks. That would explain Doctor, Clown and Hillbilly..