I invite all Killer mains on Patch day...
To join me in insidious Leatherface camping every single survivor you catch on patch day.
This is to be done in protest of the upcoming penalty given to killers for camping. Let's show the Entitled SWF Survivor Crybabies, what there whining has really earned them.
Comments
Ive been tunneling and hardcamping my way to R1 for 9 months in a row now. When does the adapting start? In DbD2?
Their*
Sounds like you are doing majority of the whining. Good killers don't need to camp. Then again you wouldn't know anything about that.
i'm on it, bud.
Not every survivor is entitled. You're just going to end up punishing people for something they never did. You're not doing justice. You're going to contribute the vicious cycle of toxicity that made this playerbase the waste dump it is. You're proof that there's entitlement on both sides.
It is for those who can't git gud and whine all the time. Which you would know a lot about that RSB. We all know its you. How's the Ba- oh sorry too soon?
”real gamers”? What the hell. You lot are just like PC Master Race BS. “Uhhh you’re a survivor YOURE NOT A REAL GAMER” the absolute cringe coming off you now.
Once again, it has been killer buff after killer buff on every patch, including the current up and coming one. Stop being so blind, devs are clearly making it easier for “all those real gamers”.
cant wait for this plan to fall through because they’re all clearly very bad players.
You are free to camp it is a “legit strategy” for bad players. Alternatively - you could go and watch some streams of any killer on DBD and you’ll see that they almost always 2/3K without the need for camping.
It’s almost like... despite all “survivor buffs” they keep getting and “killer nerfs” (I guess people don’t read patch notes) this game is absolutely well and truly playable from both sides.
Sure you’ll have a bad match here and there, you might get “aggressively bullied” by the t bagging survivor (who btw if they’re tbagging they make less distance on you but you still can’t catch them but you can catch the feelies) but the game is absolute fun at all ranks.
Stop playjng for that 4K, run some messed up builds and have fun, or considering you all complain so much - play something else instead of ruining others fun because you can’t camp if the team is doing gens. 🤦🏻♂️ 🦆
nvm saw it.
Its a good change, camping is cancer, climbing as killer is already easy as hell
The kingdom has fallen.
I don’t like either sides fun being ruined (hint, you can disagree on things and agree on others).
but simply acting as of SWF immediately makes a match unfun is ridiculous.
im someone who SWFs with randoms off of twitch, use chat suggested perks and doesn’t even touch comms. But yea dude, let’s pretend all SWF “ruin”
matches.
A gamer is anybody who plays games. There are casual gamers and competitive gamers. One being a casual gamer doesn't make them a fake gamer. I honestly can't believe people believe otherwise.
It's not me lol.
Hmmm, idk about that. You have bars on your profile pic
Want to know what for?
Alright...I buy it...What for?
Add me on Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414951705/
And I will even show you screenshots, won;pt post it here, because "talking about warnings is bannable" here, and one mod is just waiting for something to ban me.
Just take in the information in this thread https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/21062/delete-the-damn-hatch/p1
And?
Am I not allowed to direct people to threads filled with valuable information?
And what are these "valuable information"?
You guys are derailing my protest thread. Piss off.
Mostly i play as killer but killer gameplay mostly is frustrating for me and when i play as surv is too easy.I lose all rest of hope for this devs and dbd.
Sorry dude, not my intention
All the wonderful compliments people were giving each other
Really, I do not know what's your problem, since we barely discuss with each other on this forum, but I think you should take care of your sad life, not posting meaningless links here.
@RSB Ill message you on your profile lets just get off this one
Sure, buddy.
eh, not your buddy...But I messaged you
Thats right respect the Leatherface Mafia OG!
leathertat.jpgI don't see the problem. The OP is just asking Leatherface players to play the way they normally do
This is not a “fight fire with Fire” thing. This leads to nothing more throwing fule in a toxic fire and causes more bullshit neither side wants.
Even as a Killer Main, I’m getting disgusted with the bullshit being posted by other Killers.
Exactly, it's a good change for killers that are bad from the get go and refuse to learn how to play. I also agree that when 1/0 gens are left the penalty should stop all together because in some situations (hooks near gates) can prevent you getting that last kill
TL;DR This change only affects really bad killers who do nothing but camp, it wont really bother legitimate players.
Who cares?
The changes only affect emblems. Last I checked, emblems only affect rank. Since when did this community cared about rank again?
Stop using tools
... Anything else? How about removing pallets and windows?
The thing is, they allow this mundane bs get to them, it's literally a group of pixels that you can kill, they're just spamming buttons to some random player on the internet it means nothing.
There are countless ways how survivors can ruin the killers fun. Do you deny that?
You do realize that by camping in the endgame, you lose continually chaser progress now?
I wouldnt give the slightest ######### if we were only talking about a minor emblem change, but I know that this is only the beginning and soon additional punishment will come.
Well you still have hope.
Others have lost hope and now go down the "toxic" route too.
Since being "toxic" is nothign wrong, I dont see a problem with this btw
It always starts with minor changes. Once they have opened the door "camping is bad, punish it", it will be too late to close it again.
The new unhook invulnerability is a very good example
Ummn where did I say that camping isn't legit? I said they're trying to get those camping at 5 gens to start going after others.
Oh and I've even bolded where I said it's still legit above.