I invite all Killer mains on Patch day...
To join me in insidious Leatherface camping every single survivor you catch on patch day.
This is to be done in protest of the upcoming penalty given to killers for camping. Let's show the Entitled SWF Survivor Crybabies, what there whining has really earned them.
Comments
Are you denying reading my post?
A quote, of myself
Is this not acknowledging it? There are absolutely ways a survivor can "ruin" a killers fun, however it's subjective, while a survivor might have fun taking hits and being risky to save their companion, it doesn't mean it's malicious, or intended to ruin the fun you literally earn WGLF tokens & points for doing this, it's part of the game.
Obviously this tactic from a killers point of view is "toxic" and will be seen as ruining their fun.
and while I acknowledge that camping is part of the game it's been less encouraged from the start, perks and incentives for leaving the hook, and now this new change to the point system. It only affects hard core campers, and the hard core camper I have met do it maliciously and on purpose to ruin one persons experience. (just like this post perpetuates) Do it because it's toxic and annoying for one survivor.
Yes there are killers that only camp to annoy survivors.
Just like there are survivors that try to annoy killers as much as possible with tbagging bodyblocking etc etc.
I dont like to play against such players, but clearly its part of the game and the devs even support this.
What annoys me most however is that "survivor toxicity" is somethign that is celebrated, especially on twitch but when a killer behaves "toxic", then this is something that ruins fun and has to be removed from the game.
And you cant deny that their current idea punishes killer that play normally. After the gates have been opened, there is literally nothing you can do besides from camping unless you have noed (oh god such a toxic killer btw)
And this is why i'm facepalming, there is no way to abuse this, if a survivor is within 16m of the hook to penalty is added.
I've said several times I support the idea of the penalty not being added if there is 1/0 gens left, This means if you camp at the start of the game you will be punished, at end game it wont matter.
Considering you all like to make out like all gens are done in 10 second that means no penalty will be added.
again, bodyblocking is rewarded with points & achievements, it's always been part of the game survivors are just more aware of it now.
and getting upsetti spaghetti over tbagging, like tbagging has been around for decades, if it actually physically upset you I suggest you play something else other than online multiplayer games.
Ah yeah the argument "just ignore it".
I wonder why that doesnt apply to camping though. You can always ######### on hook if you are camped.
And before you tell me that this screws over your team, survivors DC way more frequently and dont bother abotu screwing their mates, yet DCing is fine?
Personally I dont give the slightest ######### about the actual change, you know that I dont want to rank up anyway
But by introducing this slight emblem punishment, the devs open the door "camping is punishable, bad and nto allowed anymore" and I fear that we will see some more severe changes soon
This is why discussing with you bad killers is futile.
First it's complaining about bodyblocking, then it's self care, then it's tbagging, then it's flashlights.
Now you're pretending like I'm an advocate for DCing? Just because other survivors DC doesn't mean I do it like what the hell are you talking about?
"Don't say you don't DC because it screws over your team mates because other people DC" what kind of backwards ass argument is that?
Good god, cry some more dude.
Wow, a mechanic that is barely noticeable and works for a second. I am completely shocked.
There's a difference between punishing something and discouraging it. Example: BBQ. The perk doesn't punish you for camping but encourages you to go after survivors away from hook.
If you care about rank (lul), then the emblems discourage you from camping. You're still able to ######### camp regardless.
I thought that you, outta all the posters on this forum, would be for this change considering you like sticking to lower ranks.
I saw our God on my toast this morning:
I mean, sure. If you want to pretend I care so you think you have something on me that's fine
Doesn't change the fact that for those who care about emblems (lul) the mechanic from the ptb is punishment a
I don't dc btw
And btw, derankIng is intended and the devs actually support the idea by supporting streamers known for doing this regularly (even by dcig )
For 1 category out of 4.
Killers still going to rank up regardless. Or in your case, rank down.
As I said, they are opening the door and I bet more is going to come.