DBD Should Add a Cat Girl Survivor
With lots of cute aethsetics. I'm not talking like furry cat girl though, I just mean a stupid fluffy tail and cat ears, maybe slits for pupils instead.
I'd pay for it, 100%
Before people say it won't work, just think about it. All the survivors and killers are culminated from other universes, it could totally work!
Comments
Alrighwaiholcomeoduwaimahehear me out--
Kasha.
Demon cat of Japanese folklore that steals corpses and brings them to Hell. Think Nioh 2's Kasha, but without the big #########' bazongers just flying out there.
See that's exactly what I'm talking about. That is some DAMN good inspiration right there. I love it.
Damn weebs
Possibly a cosmetic?
I don't know if cat girls are necessarily weebs though. I don't even watch anime! I just like the aesthetic.
Yeah why don't we even have cat ears, we have bunny ears?
Someones been watching too much anime.
Too much FFXIV actually.
You guys, cat girl outfits are not just about anime. They're just overused there.
We already have bunny feng so cat feng would be nice.
Nea would be a good choice since she already has cat themed tops.
True
Not even cat ears could make Nea even slightly resemble the word "cute".
I never said it'd make her look cute but she does have those short pixie cut head cosmetics that actually look really good, unlike her standard and neon hair pieces.
Nea looks like a beat down pinto nothing has and will be able to salvage her.
If we are getting anything anime related I want Raphtalia. Period. THE END.
Just give Feng a cat-ear headband.
She's kind of cute I guess if that's your thing. Don't tanuki have like massive balls though?
Thank you!