Running👏is👏not👏toxic👏

Title says it all really killers are crying and calling me toxic because I run from them what gives I swear the players get more offended each time I decide to come back from a break

Comments

  • KILLING YOU IS NOT TOXIC

  • @Seraphor said:

    KILLING YOU IS NOT TOXIC

    Agreed

  • Whoever told you it is, is just an idiot. That's all there is to it

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Title says it all really killers are crying and calling me toxic because I run from them what gives I swear the players get more offended each time I decide to come back from a break

    HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY from Pig? Three words: BOOP THE SNOOP

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248494/running-is-not-toxic

    HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY from Pig? Three words: BOOP THE SNOOP

    I always boop the snoot when given the chance 👉🐽🐷

  • I feel like this is just a straw man argument I'd have to see screenshots to believe someone unironically tried to make the argument that running is toxic.

  • I feel like we're at a point where we're just making up stuff.

  • @gilgamer said:

    I feel like this is just a straw man argument I'd have to see screenshots to believe someone unironically tried to make the argument that running is toxic.

    This. It's just trying to portray what @BrokenSouI said as saying that "running is toxic".

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248494/running-is-not-toxic

    People get annoyed that "Hold W" gaming is a big issue against some killers. Tofu and others did experiments against someone like freddy. You can waste no less then 40 seconds. By just holding W and skipping every loop..And that is a bit of a problem IMO. To the point I find myself using blight and wraith more then Freddy lately

    So just...teleport in front of them. Like any smart Freddy would've immediately done

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Title says it all really killers are crying and calling me toxic because I run from them what gives I swear the players get more offended each time I decide to come back from a break

    I don’t think any reasonable person would say that you are toxic for running. What is true is that holding forward and the speed boost from getting hit are way too strong against walking killers. There isn’t any real gameplay. That’s a balancing issue the devs need to look at, but it doesn’t make you toxic.

  • Is this complaint of running away still a thing??? When this first came about I thought it was simply some weird meme complaint and it vanished almost as quick as it came.

  • Being alive is toxic.

  • As a killer Shift W is my greatest weakness. Why don't survivors just stand still so I can smack them with my weapon.

  • Darn the survivor doesn’t want to loop the killer with anti loop, what a surprise

  • Lol that has been one of the worst "toxic" complaints ever. It's a fantastic and resourceful idea to make distance. It wastes extra time on the killer (which is why they mad) and spreads out what pallets are getting used up.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248494/running-is-not-toxic

    People get annoyed that "Hold W" gaming is a big issue against some killers. Tofu and others did experiments against someone like freddy. You can waste no less then 40 seconds. By just holding W and skipping every loop..And that is a bit of a problem IMO. To the point I find myself using blight and wraith more then Freddy lately

    I mean what else are survivors supposed to do against a Freddy? Try to loop the killer with built in anti-loop powers?

    Don’t blame survivors for holding W, blame Behaviour adding more and more killer chase powers that make it the only viable strategy. I’d rather use a more interactive playstyle that requires some brain power but if the killer is someone like Freddy or Clown I have to hold W every chase or I’m throwing the game.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2173713#Comment_2173713

    I mean...Read my second post where I said I don't blame survivors for holding W. I blame poor map design

    So what happens to killers like Nurse, Freddy and Clown when making distance is no longer viable?

  • Killers seem to have a really hard time with the fact that they're not actually good at the game. Don't get me wrong, some definitely are. It's just incredibly easy to get 4ks as a beginner killer, and then when they actually go against survivors that know how to play, they don't know what to do. I guess except scream on the forums that playing killer is stressful and unfun until the devs destroy every survivor perk in the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2173729#Comment_2173729

    Well..You actually learn to loop them(very doable). There's a lot more m1 killers then range and mobile killers. It's poor design if the maps are huge just to dull killers a bit. You think it's boring holding W and being chased as a survivor ? Try holding W to try and find survivors. Then holding W some more to chase. Get a strong pallet slammed in your face and hold W some more.

    Sure it's a good strategy. But damn is it boring. They just need to make maps smaller. And add more loops that arnt the safest. Not the strongest IMO

    I play Trapper and Pig most these days so you don’t need to tell me how frustrating W holders are, lol.

    You can’t loop a good anti-loop killer. Even if I play Doctor with a yellow Discipline add on the survivors have to try and make distance at some point or they go down fast. And I’m not a great Doc.