Why?
So injured survivors can body block Freddy at the hook when they are not in a dreamworld. #########? You might as well put this killer on a life support. ######### stupid.
So injured survivors can body block Freddy at the hook when they are not in a dreamworld. #########? You might as well put this killer on a life support. ######### stupid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is an outrage! I demand action.
Are you actually being serious?
I mean why not.
Killers that choose to play freddy are masochistic anyway. Now it hurts even more, isnt that a good thing?
this isn't true,
i've tried
if this recently has happened, i guarantee you it's pettish coding that messed it up then
Really? Who told you that???
No it doesn't it happened without broken effect as well
Judging by that video, I don't think it was a normal body block but rather the fact that there was a person being healed there that caused the abnormal collision?
Never mind then...
I was carrying a survivor,the second one was far away from the hook as you see in the end Adam was just crouching by the hook,the last one dc at the beginning of the game.
It is unfair but you could of dropped the survivor put the other in the dream world and hit them then picked back up and hooked.
I was baiting him because I knew it was his first hook and I'd easily made that hook
Yet another bug that killers would rather post about then actually report. I doubt any of you have actually reported these issues to try and get them fixed.
Unless I'm missing something special here?
That would make sense if there wasn't an actual "Bug Report" section on the forums that the devs actually check for bugs, but yes - lets post it in general discussions instead.
You are
I submitted a ticket a long time ago already.
You can't body block unless you are in a dream world
ps4
I thought freddy could go through people? Did they change this or was i just mistaken?
this has been happening for at least 3 days that I know of on pc , cant say for xbox or ps4 , yes it has been reported , and much like anything else I imagine they don't care because it doesn't effect survivors fun . what was it they said back in feb , if the mechanics are angering you go play survivor , that or go play civ its fun , and this was the games director .
So I just tested this around 10-15 times as survivor and it worked 10% of the time.
So it's basically a bug that you just showed even more people how to do, well done.
Nothing against you, but I noticed you recently being very pessimistic. Please be happy that people discuss these problems here on the forum, as this exact thing (survivors body blocking Freddy outside dreamworld) happened to me like 8 out of 10 times recently
Respectfully, there is a bug section that actual devs read so they can look into these things.