Quit complaining about killers!

If we all know that everyone has been complaining about nurse or spirit, this needs to stop! Like honestly what happens if somebody just brought the killer for a long time and they have teachable perks and then they have new perks and then they are very good or toxic. You need to face up soldier this isn't my first rodeo dealing with killers and then everyone is complaining because of how the trickster can use showstoppers from a window and then your 11 year old self is like: "I'm doing it, yay" and then your on the red meter while injured.


Like this isn't my first time "playing." Just look at a freaking video like TheBeardedBaron or whatever you watch that has all the killers tips but if Resident Evil is out and then your complaining about it if it's Mr.X has some kind of power and then they know how to play it 2 days. Just take a break and think what your facing it's that simple and it's not that hard, it's easy!

Comments

  • I'm having a very hard time understanding what the message of this thread is lol

  • Is this written in some kind of code? It’s very difficult to follow.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    If we all know that everyone has been complaining about nurse or spirit, this needs to stop! Like honestly what happens if somebody just brought the killer for a long time and they have teachable perks and then they have new perks and then they are very good or toxic. You need to face up soldier this isn't my first rodeo dealing with killers and then everyone is complaining because of how the trickster can use showstoppers from a window and then your 11 year old self is like: "I'm doing it, yay" and then your on the red meter while injured.

    Like this isn't my first time "playing." Just look at a freaking video like TheBeardedBaron or whatever you watch that has all the killers tips but if Resident Evil is out and then your complaining about it if it's Mr.X has some kind of power and then they know how to play it 2 days. Just take a break and think what your facing it's that simple and it's not that hard, it's easy!

    Its tough to understand but I think I understand, you're saying "grow up" ... I think ... right ?

  • @scenekiller said:

    I'm having a very hard time understanding what the message of this thread is lol

    well you can read it right? :O


  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248293/quit-complaining-about-killers

    Its tough to understand but I think I understand, you're saying "grow up" ... I think ... right ?

    It means that you need to stop complaining about killers and then grow up about it, it's just a game ☺️

  • Yeah, let's complain about survivors instead and how they need more nerfs to their meta perks.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2171497#Comment_2171497

    It means that you need to stop complaining about killers and then grow up about it, it's just a game ☺️

    HA HA I WAS RIGHT

  • Replying solely to the title:

    There are plenty of valid reasons to complain about killer-related things. Telling people to stop doing that isn't helpful at all. If people can't complain about killers, then they also can't complain about survivors, getting nobody anywhere.

    As I think OP said, yeah, you probably shouldn't let every frustration pile up and take breaks from time to time, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any problems with the game at all.

  • @Canas You can but we are facing the freaking point all killers and survivors are have the same-but different perks like Hillbilly can run with his chainsaw and while meg can run faster. they have the same point but like Yun-Jin Lee can use smash-hit and while the Trickster can use his power. They have the same advantages each time when they need to survive and escape or try to stop survivors from escaping.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Replying solely to the title:

    There are plenty of valid reasons to complain about killer-related things. Telling people to stop doing that isn't helpful at all. If people can't complain about killers, then they also can't complain about survivors, getting nobody anywhere.

    As I think OP said, yeah, you probably shouldn't let every frustration pile up and take breaks from time to time, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any problems with the game at all.

    They might have some meta perks but i'm not acting like a Sluzzy right now, I'm far from it :D

  • @Canas said:

    Yeah, let's complain about survivors instead and how they need more nerfs to their meta perks.

    or maybe why majority of the survivor perks just aren't good so thats why they aren't running more.

  • You're the one complaining about complaining

  • ^that guy kissed my mum. And he said he did it @justbecause . Didn't even give a reason

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    ^that guy kissed my mum. And he said he did it @justbecause . Didn't even give a reason

    Bruh moment.

  • Isn't that the purpose of the forums tho? To come, complain, discuss maybe the occasional praise for aspects of the game.

  • @Clevite said:

    Isn't that the purpose of the forums tho? To come, complain, discuss maybe the occasional praise for aspects of the game.

    Maybe, I just got into the forums since two months while I joined the forum since August 2020.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    ^that guy kissed my mum. And he said he did it @justbecause . Didn't even give a reason

    Lmao

  • Okay, no more complaints about killers if we can have no more complaints about survivors.

  • I mean, if you gonna make a post like this you may as well say stop complaining about both sides. Not just one side. I more often see people complaining about survivors than killers these days.

    But you gonna see a lot of complaining... You're not the only one and you won't be the last to be tired of the complaining but that is what games & forums are, full of complaining.

  • @nooooooooo said:

    One day every killer will be nerf to oblivion they already start their work and when this happen killer will slowly quit we already see that happening lucky for bhvr they have 1 good dlc a year and the filler can keep people hook for the year

    Ah yes, the supposed "survivor-sided devs" conspiracy. My favorite part of every thread.