Battle of the P3 who wins?
And why is it Cheryl P3, never thought i'll grind P3 after I did laurie but goddamn it's the pinnacle of P3. Everyone so serious here, what's yours and post a screenshot of it 😀
And why is it Cheryl P3, never thought i'll grind P3 after I did laurie but goddamn it's the pinnacle of P3. Everyone so serious here, what's yours and post a screenshot of it 😀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers is pretty awesome. I'd P3 him for the mask if it wasn't for losing so much stuff.
I'd show you why Claudette won
But honestly... I'm having a hard time finding her in the first place.
P3 Adam ofc
P3 yun jin is very crispy
I don't like the blood in her hair though, it looks like red hair dye then actual blood.
Cheryl really is the pinnacle of P3 huh?
Legion's P3 is pretty nice and fitting. I think all of the newer P3 models really fit the game better than the old P3 models. I'm glad they are revisiting the older models. P3 claudette is simply disgusting unless you alter the gamma settings.
Claudette for utility, myers for how it looks
Oni and Huntress are great. I like Demo’s arm tendrils.
Survivor or killer, the character typically gets darker and less noticeable.
I am pretty fond of Jeff's P3 head. The blood on his face looks like a stripe of makeup. Reminds me a lot of Kratos from God of War
Does anybody else see it?
I find Pyramid Head's P3 pretty good. He went from bright white and a metal head to deep red and a shiny, gory and bloody head.
Bubba and Nurse are also very cool.
Tapp by far. His is amazing
An easy victory for Freddy. His P3 is the best.
I love Steve's P3 personally
Freddy P3 is indeed very nice
You are right the splash on blood on his mask is A1, such flair.
Mehh claudette is just for the utility part her p3 suck imo
Cheryl still win because she look so ######### depressed and the blood is so damn on point she look like she did spend a 50 years in dbd
Claudette looks great. Good luck finding her.