Claudette should only have brighter clothes
In darker maps, she is extremely hard to see and has an advantage other survivors don't.
If perks weren't teachable, I'd understand the balance choice. The medic being stealthy makes some sense. But it doesn't work that way.
Her wardrobe needs balance work.
Comments
wow great idea! I wouldnt say must have bright clothes. Just... shouldnt have dark/black clothes. And her P3 should be a bit lighter.
While there's definitely times I've felt she's hard to see, clothing is not really what determines whether you will see a claudette or not. Active scanning, knowing where to look, and failure to juke (on the survivor's part) are what will more likely determine their ability to hide
that's all I'm saying! her p3 is so hard to see.
Just make her white
Ez fix
Calling her dark is not racist. Calling her black is not racist. Calling her african american is not racist. Describing a skin tone is not racist.
I know i was just making sure people don't get offended. Doesn't seem to work cause i got downvoted a ton lol
Clothes shouldn't stop you from finding us. Play more survivor and you might get a little better on finding a wild Claudette. ๐
I'm Rank 1. I'm aware of how the game works
During nurse fatigue I lose more Claudette's than any other survivor because I can't see her on the dark maps.
I get where this is coming from, but if it's made too bright then she becomes easier to see than other survs, which would also be bad.
I can hide better as a Ace wearing a suit with a P3 head then Claudette any day.
The whole Claudette character is very powerful for "camouflage" ; on the other hand, they kinda balanced her with a very loud breath (and this is how I manage to find immersed Claudette hiding in corners lmao, besides pure guess because they all hide the same way).
Like, there's a reason why so much survivors play P3 Claudette and it's not only about her Self Care teachable at this point...
Then more reason for you to predict our movements. clothing is still not the problem. its you trying to counter.
~happy hunting
-.- Claudette does have bright clothes, yes she has dark ones and people do buy dark ones for her through their choice, but she does have bright ones...it's people choosing not to wear them
In some games, they tried to gove some characters an outline colour to make ot easier to detect them. If what troubles most Claudettes is just fashion and not invisibility, then that would be a easy fix. The outline strength could be worked out.
i dont understand in the alpha or beta she was white and suddenly she became black when the game was full realised
Honestly yes, her "Blendette" clothing could use some tweaks.
Maybe looking for something like this?
If they brighten her brown clothes I want a refund. I bought those to be stealthy, so if they remove that I want it refunded.
also @darktrix I'd buy those in a heartbeat.
Please at least brighten Claudette's worst attire a little bit.
Oh and give @AetherBytes a refund.
I think her having dark outfits isn't a problem necessarily BUT they should force glowsticks or something that is always visible on the model to make it about as useful to hide as the light colored ones. Perhaps make it a requirement that all dark shirts put the glowstick on the belt of her pants should she be wearing any.
That's a no from me, dog. You can play as killers that predominantly function using stealth. Some are even invisible. Likewise, you can change cosmetics to blend in better or use perks to reduce your terror radius.
You want 4K 100% of the time and you don't want to work for it. You want us to "pop". C'mon.
The difference is that no other survivor can stealth like her while also having the exact same looping capability. All other survivors are skins and one character shouldn't have an advantage over another but that simply isn't how Claudette is implemented right now.