Are There Any LGBTQ Survivors In The Game Or Planning To Be
i asked this in the questions for the Q and A but it was one of the non-picked ones (i wonder why). like are any of the survivors in the game now LGBTQ and if not are you planning on there being any? any one have any ideas or seen things that sugest there is? i would say Nea is a lesbian but you never know cause she could be MTF (male to female trans) and Dwight could be Gay. Anyone think of people they want to be LGBTQ in this game's lore?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
not really i mean most people were lgbtq+ they just hid it or commited suicide because people told them its wrong and they were wrong
That's literally what he said.
im not talking about you im talking about everyone else. if i quoted you in my post then im sorry i just dont want this being taken down because its going off course.
This ended the discussion by far.
well im just going to ignore you since ijust noticed you only have a total of 64 posts which says alot
Nah, I've pretty well lost control over the conversation at this point. Condescension and ridicule only work on people smart enough to realize they're getting curb stomped. You won't get a concession or anything, but it can usually get people who are more aware to at least drop a non point. In Shrimp's case, he just seems to really not get it, and there's not much I can do about that without damaging my own credibility by being forced to repeat myself.
So, a change in tactics. I'll simply have an "Irrelevant posts boat" that I place people into and a "People I am still potentially taking seriously" boat I place people into, and do what I can to make sure the discussion reflects the latter more than the former.
"well im just going to ignore you since ijust noticed you only have a total of 64 posts which says alot"
Ignoring MichaelMyers would make this conversation much healthier. He's reduced himself to the role of cheerleader at this point and regardless of whether you think LGBTQ characters should be included or not, you have to admit that's really unhelpful to the discussion.
Is it may just be one man's opinion but I don't think the developers will ever tell us because let's be honest. This is a horror game. Yes that may seem kind of far-fetched with all the tea bagging but if they tell us a sexual orientation then believe it or not some people will be offended for the sake of being offended.
Personally I don't think they will make an exception because if they do it for one they would have to do it for somebody else. I'm sorry but at times it's hard to take this game seriously.
I may be bisexual but I most certainly wouldn't take this game seriously sing another man dress up as a female
Can we get an F in chat?
@Wahara only has 101 most in this thread, I've got well 2.9k, other are in between, does that make my position stronger than yours which has only 885 posts?
thinking face
This is how you lose arguments people lol this "Child" calls people a cheerleader because we aren't on his little side and he believes this conversation was ever healthy (when it hasn't for maaaany given pages.)
Whats unhelpful is your lack of reading comprehension skills when people have brought up not just valid but reasonable given debates where you literally have been shown to lack any logical refutes or arguments where me and others here have actually brought up something factual as you ignore me which im happy because I don't discuss or associate myself with ignorance but just then you try to call me a cheerleader because I agree with people on a far superior intelligence than yours? yet you are on Dylan's side acting as a support cheerleader because so many even LGBT/Non-LGBT is against you both isn't just sad but hypocritical.
Now you can excuse yourself from this discussion since you want others too because you proving this ######### to be toxic and off-topic I haven't mentioned you in any negative light of any kind and I won't tolerate some ignorant kid to try to belittle me because Im not on their little side when clearly they are in the wrong.
Inb4 Wahara backtracks and makes himself look like a jester since he wanna call people cheerleaders.
They didnt make that comment. The OP did
What's the difference between them? I see none tbh since both are trying to use the same arguments for something that makes no sense whatsoever.
Plus anyone who goes by Post counts is likely people who can't comprehend both logic and understanding since my posts to "Dylan" (who I see now is basically Wahara) aren't capable of using comprehension but want to believe they are so right that they are wrong and won't ever accept it and as anyone here who argued with both can see they want to twist things around to suit their ego of always wanting to be right.
I ship it. Without a lore change of course
So you ship two walls? LOL.
If pixals can have it, mortor should be able to have it too!
Oh, I forgot to mention. I have a feeling this point is going to get me in so much damn trouble, but here we go. Technically speaking, sexuality is included in the game. Freddy Krueger is a confirmed child predator with no preference for gender.
While the clown is more ambiguous, it is heavily indicated that sexuality forms an aspect of his character by his add ons, the prized pinky of a red head and the VHS porn tape.
Oh boy I can't wait for this guy to believe he is so right.
How is this becoming this popular? I guess traps are evolving aftErAlL..
Because if I didn't step in this entire topic would have been nothing but different people trading blows against legend, as well as a complete circle jerk between people convinced that the addition of LGBTQ characters is silly, unnecessary, etc.
When one or two people are attempting to engage multiple people, simultaneously, on a topic that is emotionally provocative, replies will appear with frequency. I hope this answers your question.
@MichaelMyers
Speaking as someone with far less intelligence, I just wanted to let you know that commas are your friend.
Because.....
1.it is silly and unnecessary as many factual points here.
2. Legend did this against himself not us.
3. No one is emotionally invested into this just you two.
4. Bringing up commas on a forum=/=A show of intelligence yup proved my point about you.
This has gone on for way long enough and has descended somewhat from the original conversation.