Killer you most enjoy going against as Survivor?

Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Demo, and Oni are generally the killers I have the most fun with.

They usually have reasonable counters that allow for a good back and forth between the two sides, or are very balanced in the case of Demo.

Least enjoyable of course is Spirit.


What does everyone else think, most fun killers?

Comments

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164858#Comment_2164858

    If you like flick billy, you’ll love jflick blight premium 😏

    Nah but for real they might be the best killer to versus as there’s more counterplay against the blight’s movement (depending on the risk they are willing to take to get a hit) and because it makes the chase much more interactive and interesting. Definitely recommend turning crossplay off if you play on pc as it’ll help you find more of them. Hope you have fun !

    I play console so I have to keep in on sadge

  • You know, if you ever want to play against a jflicking blight in a custom game or something i’d be down !

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2170729#Comment_2170729

    You know, if you ever want to play against a jflicking blight in a custom game or something i’d be down !

    I can't atm but i'd be down for it later today

  • Maybe we should move to discord or twitter to dm each other then, but we can definitely plan this !

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2170770#Comment_2170770

    Maybe we should move to discord or twitter to dm each other then, but we can definitely plan this !

    I'd be fine with either one as I use both discord and twitter

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2170780#Comment_2170780

    I'd be fine with either one as I use both discord and twitter

    Same @ for me on twitter then !

  • Alright luckily I think I know your twitter

  • Nurse. I love having a chase against a skilled nurse.

  • I always loved Nurse! Really fun to go against. Sure a really good nurse is a super hard challenge, but I always enjoyed going up against them. I also like the trapper and Billyboy :)

  • Probably the ones I main myself so Myers, Plague and Legion.

    But honestly I'll enjoy any killer as long as it isn't a Wraith.

  • Doctor~



    I really hate blight more than freddy and spirit

  • Billy,a good michael myers, demo and a good nurse gets my respect.

  • Every killer except Spirit and nurse for obvious reason good spirits and nurses are impossible to deal with not really impossible but you get the point

  • @DawnMad said:

    Most enjoyable is Blight, mainly because I play him a lot and I like to learn by facing him. He is also a very versatile killer with a lot of mindgames from both parties.

    Killer I hate most is Deathslinger. He literally has no gameplay, that's it.

    Im pretty sure you re the type of player that drops pallets being healthy against slinger. You are giving him a hit and a pallet for free. You have to threat him like hes legion, only drop pallets when being injured.

    Once the pallet is down, you can now start playing around that, or go to the next pallet.

  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164732#Comment_2164732

    Im pretty sure you re the type of player that drops pallets being healthy against slinger. You are giving him a hit and a pallet for free. You have to threat him like hes legion, only drop pallets when being injured.

    Once the pallet is down, you can now start playing around that, or go to the next pallet.

    No I'm the type of player who usually runs him around for the longest without using only a few pallets and still goes down quickly because the killer has literally no counterplay in chases. If he sees you and you are within 16 meters he can shoot you, you can't dodge a bullet when you don't even get a notification on when he is going to fire. He is a very boring killer to face.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164771#Comment_2164771

    I went against a camping scratched mirror Myers on Hawkins yesterday, was not fun at all. Myers’ add ons really need a rework, especially the mori one.

    Nerf. You mean you want him nerfed. Say what you mean.

  • Ghostface, Demo and Pig because the people who play them are usually just fun people overall

  • Oni (cause he’s actually scary when he uses his power IMO), Plague (Vommy Mommy is my fave), Nurse (cause she’s so rare to see)

  • I really like going against Hillbilly, Pyramid Head, Blight, Pig, Demo, and Ghostface.

    I hate going against Hag, Plague, Twins, Freddy, and Doctor.

  • You can call a killer boring without saying they should be nerfed. Like I find Blights to be boring, and this is not about j flick, I just find him boring to go against since most blights play in a boring way. Same thing with killers like Michael and Freddy. I don’t view them as needing nerfs (in fact Mikey needs a buff) I just find playing against Michael’s very boring when they 99 off of someone else and then come and immediately t3 on me. Maybe that’s fun for some people but I find it not as engaging and that’s fine.

    But in respect to the forums making that assumption just ruins any real chance of actual discussion happening when you come off as aggressive as that.

  • Favourite: Trapper, Doctor, Plague, Myers, Billy, Oni.

    Least favourite: Spirit and Blight

  • I like Deathslinger tbh, actually kinda fun trying to dodge his shots. Also like playing against Pyramid Head.

  • Doctor, Freddy, Legion, Bubba + Plague are fun for me.

    most boring killers: Huntress, Nurse, Oni, Twins, Blight.

  • Hillbilly, Nurse (unless she's an absolute god), Myers, Doctor, Ghost Face, Demogorgon, Oni, Pyramid Head, Blight, and Trickster.

  • Call me a masochist, but nurse and spirit. Especially before they were reworked. I respect the effort and skill to use them effectively, unlike insta down characters. I’m not the best at looping, so the few times I’m able to engage in a long chase with them & get away, it feels good and it’s fun. And I don’t mean the bad ones either. Now as far as the godlike rank 1’s go- yea they suck to go against cause they land a hit after every phase and blink. I don’t run into those too often, so i just take my medicine and move on.

  • Blight, Pyramid Head, Ghostface and Mikey.

    Blight is just by design fun to go against

    Ghostface and Michael always give me a good scare

    And as for Pyramid, knowing all of his tricks and exactly how he plays means I know how to read my opponent like a book, dodging Punishments left and right makes for a real thrilling chase.

  • Most fun spirit and nurse. They make me actually have to plan my chases. Or im screwed.


    Least fun. Doctor. Seriously. Talk about no skill.

  • Most fun probably Micheal with his small terror radius and M&A it can be a fun match.

    Least fun legion. Its just mend heal mend heal mend. And it you don't mend its a one shot.

  • Blight, Deathslinger, and this is a first for me, Nurse. It's all about breaking their line of sight, except maybe Blight where you just dead angle him, and with Nurse you can wait under pallets or double back when you see they're going for a far blink. She has to be bad though, or nothing will work.

1 2 ›