Honey Comb and the Montster Cereal trio. I loved when they brought Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute back for a year many Halloween seasons ago, I hope they can bring them back again soon!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Golden grahams, life, fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch
Raisin nut bran, apple jacks, reese's puffs, cap'n crunch.
Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. ๐
Captain Crunch for life.
Count chocolula, Franken berry and Boo berry
Honey Comb and the Montster Cereal trio. I loved when they brought Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute back for a year many Halloween seasons ago, I hope they can bring them back again soon!
I don't have just one.
I love Reese's Puffs, Frosted Krispies, Apple Jacks and Frosted Flakes.
I also like less sweet cereal such as Kix and Special K.
Honey bunches of oats is underrated. I will sometimes mix together Honey bunches of oats and Honey nut cheerios.
Also captain crunch, cinnamon toast, coco puffs
Now THIS is what I like to see in the off-topic area! Just uhh... cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, and the classic Cheerios!
Count Chocula ๐
Also fan of Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Rice Krispies.
I used to be big on Cinnamon Toast Crunch until Topanga's husband tweeted all the stuff he found in it. ๐คข
REESE'S PUFFS, REESE'S PUFFS, PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FLAVOR
Fruity pebbles all the way
Granola, especially with chocolate bits in.
Captain Crunch
Honey nut cheerios and kellogg's corn flakes(with bits)
Cinnabon cereal, too bad they stopped making it. It was the best, me and my friends would go through like 5 big boxes in one sitting
Nothing can compare, all other cereals are but a reminder of the sad cereal shaped void in my soul
Rellenos de leche, I will never betray them! They're very good!
This one is the best imo:
Apple jacks are the best cereal I've had. Whenever I've visited America I always take a few boxes back in my luggage lol.
Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Lucky Charms.
dude i could eat an entire box of fruity pebbles and want more
Honey Bunches slaps especially when you add some good fruit like strawberries or bananas.
frosted krispies
Honey Bunches Of Oats, Frosted Flakes, and Cocoa Puffs.