Is anyone else having trouble with the new struggle skill checks?
I swear to god I’m hitting them perfectly but it always ends up just outside the check range for some reason.
I swear to god I’m hitting them perfectly but it always ends up just outside the check range for some reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How?
THEYRE FREAKING GIGANTIC
Still, I wish it was a toggle. I miss the button mash struggle system.... since I long ago set my controller to turbo and only have to hold the button. XD
I don’t know. Every time I hit it when it’s right on it it always misses for some reason
how can you miss them they're so big!!!
I DONT KNOW. ITS PISSING ME OFF LOL
Don't worry OP, you're not the only one. I died on hook because I missed the first two skill checks even though I did make an attempt. I thought you were only supposed to suicide if you made no attempt.
Btw each time I missed they were also literally right outside the skill check zone, which I find pretty suspicious.
Don't know, haven't reached struggle phase yet.
While I noticed nothing wrong with gen skill checks I didnt try the struggle ones but in the few games Ive played Ive seen more Survivors missing skillchecks than whats normal, both as Survivor and Killer, they were all rank 5 or higher so they werent newcomers.
Maybe there is a bug with them or a FPS drop that lead to missing them?.
It is supposed to be similar to Pyramid Head's cages, so no. However...it could be bugged for all we know.
If you are definitely sure that you're pressing your button in time, then please grab a recording so we can see if it is a bug. I've just tried them out my end and didn't have any issues...although in the PTB I forgot it was a thing, and died cos I missed 2 :(
Heya - just confirming that hook skill checks are still immune to any perks or powers that affect skill checks. Hope that helps! ❤️
Glad I wasn't the only one who was doing this! Bravo!
I miss it too.
I mean, not that I can't hit them. But I mash my button till I realize that I don't have to smash the button anymore xD