They did an INCREDIBLE job on Jake. I'm impressed. Well done BHVR!
yep honestly while the other models were nie they werent really anything I woul be excited for and I eve think they took away from dwights charm a bit but Jake is amazing now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did an INCREDIBLE job on Jake. I'm impressed. Well done BHVR!
yep honestly while the other models were nie they werent really anything I woul be excited for and I eve think they took away from dwights charm a bit but Jake is amazing now.
He's so hot:)
Yeah Jake looks fantastic.
I hope they update Meg and Dwight models to look as good as Jake and Claudette models.
Not gonna lie, as a Jake main I don't like it. He seems another person.
He finally doesn’t look like a potato
Jake is by far the best one.
That's the thing with his and Dwight's. They do look like an entirely different person. Like people cosplaying as them.
I wonder, now that we've got all of the four main survivors updated, are they getting their own new character portraits?
He no longer looks like a homeless man.
Jake looks so good, I hope they make some small tweaks to Meg and Dwight.
The thing I hate about Dwight's is that he no longer looks nervous. He looks bored. Not a good look on him.
I do like the new Jake model - he's a lot smoother.
I really dislike his new nose and he looks even less asian now 😬
I think Jake is one of my favourite ones to be done, it's also seem to have a lot of positive feedback.