Will Spirit get nerf ever?
Even Twins, Demo got nerfed. And both are not op killers.
Spirit? What is special about this girl? Why this annoying killer is not never nerfing? She has not any counterplay, even Nurse has it but Spirit can take easy 4K.
Even Twins, Demo got nerfed. And both are not op killers.
Spirit? What is special about this girl? Why this annoying killer is not never nerfing? She has not any counterplay, even Nurse has it but Spirit can take easy 4K.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo didn’t get a nerf
Spirit is unlikely to get a nerf since they already nerfed her. It wasn’t enough but the devs are one and done when it comes to balance changes a lot of the time
I mean rat liver pre feedback.
Demo will get some changes with new update
Even then rat liver while nice wasn’t even that good. As Scott jund pointed out the movement speed only comes into effect when you are able to shred making its use minor
Yes they are buffs
Are you @Northener1907 alt account? 👀
Rat liver change is not buff if i am not wrong
Wait, Nurse has counterplay? That's news to me. Normally you just have to luck out and get a bad Nurse that falls for mindgames.
But yeah, Spirit needs to give survivors more info. I don't think that her being strong is a problem, like it or not the game needs strong killers as much as it needs mediocre ones, but Spirit is strong because she makes all survivors really dumb.
One of her most effective plays is to let go of your keyboard/controller. I feel like that sums her up quite nicely.
All the other buffs more than compensate
“Just break LOS bro”
It would be cool if they drastically nerfed her phase, but give her a secondary ability to compensate.
I mean, I hate to say it, but... Dead Hard really does hard counter her.
I'm cringing just typing that. Gods, I hate "counterplay" being perks.
Damn ya got me even though ive been in the forums for 2.5 years lol.
Oh lord, are they solved our secret
Scott also said twins are horrible characters. Watch dowsey play with them. He also said spirit has no counterplay while shes got ample. One case in point being spinechill and another being lithe. Rat liver is good because not losing distance in general is huge.
She was nerfed several times if you actually read the patch notes. You just want to nerf her to the point she doesn't exist which won't happen.
Well you did respond on their behalf. Like you forgot which account you were replying from. You’ve been exposed. I’ve got you on candid camera now.
Nope i wanna nerf then i can have chance against her. Nurse is strongest killer in game and you have chance against her. And Nurse is rewarding hard gameplay. Spirit = Easy 4K
How about making a good reasonable thread on the changes you propose in the feedback section insted of making a rant post in general.
That would have much higher chance of making an impact on future balancing of spirit rather then this which gets lost in thousand of rants next to it.
I honestly doubt she gets a nerf any time soon but let’s keep up with posts like these so the devs can finally do it.
My biggest issue with that, is why are you ever, EVER going towards the killer?
You named perks not counters. Do I need perks to counter a billy or an oni?
He went back on his twins statement in a video and admitted to being wrong. They are only good through proxy camping and slugging.
How long are going to be holding a shred for realistically to a point where the movement speed makes a difference?
Mk going back on your scratch marks. Standing still. Crouching. Slow vaulting. Anything that doesn't make much noise helps me.
👏Perks👏are👏not 👏counterplay👏
Also,Rat Liver really isn't that good
It only saves you a tiny tiny bit of distance if you hold your shred for a longer period of time,which you usually don't do unless you're trying to zone them with your shred.
I am not dev, i just do not like Spirit because she has not any counterplay. Before you offer me perks, perks are not counterplay. So i just wanna counterplay against her. That's all. She can keep her power.
Well they nerfed her before and you still don't like her so giving any feedback on what you don't like and how would you change it is good enough.
Seem like nerfs were not enough. And that topic is my feedback already. She is still so strong. She has not counterplay and she rewarding so much easy gameplay. Nurse & Blight near to her with powers but both them have counterplays. Spirit is not special, she needs nerf.
Los blockers and unpredictable movement counter her
For the people saying spirit has no counterplay, that is wrong. She has some.
You can find ambient sounds on every map that help hide your own sounds. Crouching helps reduce your own sounds as well.
She also still has limited duration on her phasing so with enough distance, safe windows/pallets are impossible to get you from a phase as she can't go through walls.
I wouldn't say any killer currently in the game has 0 counterplay atm, but some killers certainly have a lot more counters than others.
The devs dont want to force everyone in high ranks to learn Nurse.
And Spirit has wasy more counterplay than Nurse that know whats shes doing.
In the same way that camping pallets counters Spirit, sure.
She was nerfed from an S tier killer to an S tier killer
No. BTW anyone else excited for the pig nerf making her 4.2m/s
I just hope they will not nerf her anytime soon, I would miss 10 posts like these every day when people have bad game vs spirit and come here to vent.
She could use some small nerf plus her iri add ons are too strong. But knowing this game, they will let her like this one more year and then nerf her power and add ons to the ground. Works like a charm I heard
Play as nurse in red ranks and you will see that Los blockers and unpredictable movement counter her. There is counter play for every killer.
I do play Nurse at rank 1. Maybe, just maybe, I'm not a bad Nurse that tries to predict survivors and actually knows how to blink properly?
How can you blink properly when survivors use los blockers on say an indoor map? You have to predict where they're going.
Check this post where I prove that the only thing that counters her is god pallets and windows
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/247019/spirits-so-called-counterplays#latest
She really just needs a more noticeable visual indicator of phasing.
Simple - most maps don't have enough closely spaced LoS blockers. Indoor maps are the only exception, but even then you can just float around and use I'm All Ears.