killers aren't Op

how can killers be OP when SWF, trapper and trickster exist?


Buff killers, nerf SWF

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You are just not good at the game without any learning curve. Just accept that and have fun with your limited abilities and dont care too much about balance of topics which you dont understand.

    Much better than just opening a Rant Thread every few hours. The game is not as imbalanced as some people claim.

    I'd like to see BVHR disable SWF for a day and survivors now have to adjust playing solo.


    But that's a learning curve SWF doesn't want to learn.

  • @dbd4life said:

    im going to be honest. swfs = killers 2021/ killer>>>solos 2021.

    the new match making suppose to save the day for this case.

    so far the killers have above 50% winrate which means that they are stronger than survivors overall.(some of them have 70+% winrate).

    even in games like csgo or league you will only find individual of players out of milions that would actually have 70% winrate.

    asking for more buffs to killers is kinda absurd dont u think? do you know if you buff killers the game will be ruined for everybody?(there will be no more solo players)

    its already nearly unplayable for solo/new players because of toxic killers that are everywhere now. and truly strong killers wont complain about survivors being too op, because really good killers can do 50streaks with no much issues, just like otz and many others did.

    believe me if you keep playing and play on both sides, with time you will come to agree with what i have said here. the game right now is balanced. some killers are weaker than others but u cannot buff them because they can be too op. and its too risky to buff those kinds of killers like trickster and doc etc.

    think about the solo players community and not just the swfs. because killers got buffed a lot, the increase in swfs came as well, people are fed up with solos and then they invite others to join them because killers give them bad time, it goes both ways. but i believe the game right now is balanced for everybody.

    nerf SWF


    or


    buff killers and solos


    it's the only way

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150920#Comment_2150920

    I'd like to see BVHR disable SWF for a day and survivors now have to adjust playing solo.

    But that's a learning curve SWF doesn't want to learn.

    And then you will still lose the majority of your games. Not playing against SWFs does not make you stop trying to mindgame super-safe Pallets or losing people right in the open, because you are not able to track them. You are the reason why you lose games.

    Let alone that there is 0 reason for them to disable SWF, because they already are able to get Data from games played where all 4 players are solo, since this is already happening.

  • @dbd4life said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151299#Comment_2151299

    im not arguing with you, you have your opinion and i have mine.

    the new match making will fix your problem dont worry, just stay patient.

    I don't even think the new MMR is gonna make a big difference.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151297#Comment_2151297

    And then you will still lose the majority of your games. Not playing against SWFs does not make you stop trying to mindgame super-safe Pallets or losing people right in the open, because you are not able to track them. You are the reason why you lose games.

    Let alone that there is 0 reason for them to disable SWF, because they already are able to get Data from games played where all 4 players are solo, since this is already happening.

    I do fine against solos, SWF is the problem

  • @GannTM said:

    Just wait until Sluzzy sees this

    poor sluzzy gonna have a heart attack :(

  • Nope, you are the problem. I have seen you play, you are not good. I wrote what you do wrong, and even 4 Solos will beat you easily if you try to mindgame safe Pallets.

    But yeah, stay in your dream world.

  • you tell em tony

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2152524#Comment_2152524

    Nope, you are the problem. I have seen you play, you are not good. I wrote what you do wrong, and even 4 Solos will beat you easily if you try to mindgame safe Pallets.

    But yeah, stay in your dream world.

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh except I did ######### mind game that safe pallet.


    They were going to die but because of dead hard (crutch perk) and how buggy aim assist was I bumped into a wall.



    I don't know why people are telling me off for mindgaming a safe pallet when it literally worked. He vaulted over because of my mindgame. ######### am I suppose to do? Kick the pallet and have him run to the exit?


    You do know myers is ranked D tier right? Can't compete in red ranks like nurse and spirit.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2153123#Comment_2153123

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh except I did ######### mind game that safe pallet.

    They were going to die but because of dead hard (crutch perk) and how buggy aim assist was I bumped into a wall.

    I don't know why people are telling me off for mindgaming a safe pallet when it literally worked. He vaulted over because of my mindgame. ######### am I suppose to do? Kick the pallet and have him run to the exit?

    You do know myers is ranked D tier right? Can't compete in red ranks like nurse and spirit.

    It was not Dead Hard, it was Lithe. You dont even know which Perk it was, but are still talking nonsense.

    Every Killer is viable in Red Ranks.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154479#Comment_2154479

    It was not Dead Hard, it was Lithe. You dont even know which Perk it was, but are still talking nonsense.

    Every Killer is viable in Red Ranks.

    trapper is not viable at red ranks


    There is absolutely no ######### way trapper is viable at red, the M1 killer that has to collect his power and they are easily disarmable.

1 2 ›