Is Freddy B-Tier?

Otz put Freddy B-Tier in last video. That 4.7.0 version ofcourse, so nerfed Freddy. Do you agree or you thinking he is still A-Tier?

Comments

  • No, he still is A-Tier. Just in the bottom of said Tier.

  • Only because Otz is saying something does not make it true.

    Freddy currently is easily A-Tier, contestant for Top 5 Killer. After the Nerf - at worst, he will be high B-Tier I guess. Maybe still A-Tier, in the end, not much has changed and his Chaseplay will be roughly the same as before, except that you cannot really spam Snares, but placing a snare on both sides of a Pallet still should grant a Hit.

  • HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE NERFED FREDDY NOT THE CURRENT FREDDY

  • Hard to say. There are a lot of strong killers in the game so I could see a case for putting him in B tier based on the power of other killers that exist.

    I don't think Freddy will be significantly worse than before.

  • @reeves7 said:

    HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE NERFED FREDDY NOT THE CURRENT FREDDY

    And i wrote 4.7.0 version Freddy lol. He put nerfed Freddy to B-Tier. Not old version

  • Id put nerfed Freddy a lot lower tbh. Most of what he can do other killers can do better or about the same and are not limited nearly as much as he is. Id put him in D

  • I mean he isn't bad the nerf didn't really change much about him he still a decent looper and has really good mobility.

  • Yeah nerfed freddy is probably a B

  • No killer is really low tier if you put your mind to it :)

  • The only real nerf is his slow gens addons. the rest of nerf are tiny nerfs unless you spam his power. i dont think he would change tier just because of these changes.

    and people should really stop taking streamers opnion as facts. tier lists keep changing.

  • B for boring to play as and against.

    Yeah, I agree.

  • Tier lists are an OPINION.

    Literally, only an opinion.

    People need to stop taking content creators opinions as gospel.


    @MrDardon said:

    B for boring to play as and against.

    Yeah, I agree.

    Sounds a lot like survivors, to be fair.

  • He's a low A due to not longer being able to over cap slow down like he used too and still lacking lethality.

    He's still however an above average killer due to having anti loop and mobility baseline.

  • @MrDardon said:

    B for boring to play as and against.

    Yeah, I agree.

    So you don't like Uncle Freddy, arent you

  • No I don't like Pizzaface. Though I must admit, I played against a pallet Freddy today and once he put a fake pallet down he would run around with a raised arm all the time and that looked hilarious.

  • Depends if you want to factor in typical solo que matches or not. If you include a typical solo que then yeah he is A tier but if you are talking about him dealing with actual good survivors no he isn't, he is B tier easily. When I swf I legit never struggle to escape Freddy, he is a pub stomper but not actually a top tier killer, this is honestly the reason I rolled my eyes at the nerf, he should of been made harder to play not actually weaker but eh this is bhvr after all so I'm not surprised.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Otz put Freddy B-Tier in last video. That 4.7.0 version ofcourse, so nerfed Freddy. Do you agree or you thinking he is still A-Tier?

    I'd agree with the top of B-tier, I never saw Freddy as being unbelievably strong and definitely never top tier, to me he was always just a strong killer with an insanely low barrier for efficient play.

  • Freddy is just a better clown with map pressure, nothing else. Nerfed addons hurted too much x.x

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    The only real nerf is his slow gens addons. the rest of nerf are tiny nerfs unless you spam his power. i dont think he would change tier just because of these changes.

    and people should really stop taking streamers opnion as facts. tier lists keep changing.

    @JimbusCrimbus said:

    Tier lists are an OPINION.

    Literally, only an opinion.

    People need to stop taking content creators opinions as gospel.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2149806#Comment_2149806

    Sounds a lot like survivors, to be fair.

    To be fair otz did test it with experienced killer against experienced survivor. Its still not perfect, but its more accurate then a streamer who just puts some killer in a tierlist.

  • This is the second time today I've heard of some guy named Otz and how what he says apparently carries tremendous weight. Why is this, just because he's popular and plays the game a lot? I would think that "tier lists" are incredibly subjective and based on the individual experiences of the person playing the game.

    For me Wraith is A tier and Nurse is B tier at best. That's because the Wraith seems to almost always get me, yet I almost always escape the Nurse. Is my opinion on the matter gospel? If not, how many hours do I have to put into the game before it is?

  • @miketheratguy said:

    This is the second time today I've heard of some guy named Otz and how what he says apparently carries tremendous weight. Why is this, just because he's popular and plays the game a lot? I would think that "tier lists" are incredibly subjective and based on the individual experiences of the person playing the game.

    For me Wraith is A tier and Nurse is B tier at best. That's because the Wraith seems to almost always get me, yet I almost always escape the Nurse. Is my opinion on the matter gospel? If not, how many hours do I have to put into the game before it is?

    I understand you, but nurse and spirit are tier S no matter what. Their power have no counterplay at all...

    And with the second thing you say, then legion and clown should be tier S as well, because my teammates are bananas and im often in scenarios where a fckin legion that bought the game yesterday do a 4k in ormond.

    But those two arent that good. I cant really rank killers from my experience, because that would be too subjective as well.


    Bubba tier SSS+ m8


  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150137#Comment_2150137

    I understand you, but nurse and spirit are tier S no matter what. Their power have no counterplay at all...

    And with the second thing you say, then legion and clown should be tier S as well, because my teammates are bananas and im often in scenarios where a fckin legion that bought the game yesterday do a 4k in ormond.

    But those two arent that good. I cant really rank killers from my experience, because that would be too subjective as well.

    Bubba tier SSS+ m8

    That's what I mean. It's all subjective, everyone's experiences are different. I don't know why one of ten million streamers should be considered some kind of expert on the matter.