Do you spend them after every match or do you try to wait until you get several hundred thousand? I would like to wait until I have a lot but I kinda lack self-discipline.
It depends on what I'm working towards. If I want a teachable on a killer I haven't leveled up at all yet, I'll wait for a few hundred thousand. If I'm fishing for a perk on a certain killer and it could pop up any time, I spend them every match.
Do you spend them after every match or do you try to wait until you get several hundred thousand? I would like to wait until I have a lot but I kinda lack self-discipline.
Well points earned by that character are spent on that character. I'm just funny like that so usually spend right away. However when a new killer is coming I will use my P3 maxed characters to build up some bp and spend some on that killer to get them to 15 (4 perks) than play them to 40.
This depends with me, I normally spend points after every trial...BUT recently I've been trying to save them up a bit and maybe spend them a bit more wisely, pretty sure that won't last though.
I usually don't spend any unless I'm close to the BP cap. That way I have a nice amount banked for the next new killer, in case I decide to prestige somebody, or to go fishing for a perk that I want to be part of a build I have in mind.
depends, if i get a new character and they dont have many cosmetics i might prestige them. or if i just want a certain perk on one of my characters then ill do it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wait until I reach 100,000 usually to use them. If I'm playing a new killer I'll save up around 250k
when I max it out
I usually sit right at a million and spend them as needed.
If a new character comes out I just throw them all into that character and start the climb to a million again
It depends on what I'm working towards. If I want a teachable on a killer I haven't leveled up at all yet, I'll wait for a few hundred thousand. If I'm fishing for a perk on a certain killer and it could pop up any time, I spend them every match.
I spend them whenever. Sometimes immediately, sometimes when I have a few hundred thousand.
When I get to 800k, I'll spend 300k, and then work back up to 800 ^^
Well points earned by that character are spent on that character. I'm just funny like that so usually spend right away. However when a new killer is coming I will use my P3 maxed characters to build up some bp and spend some on that killer to get them to 15 (4 perks) than play them to 40.
I usually spend them after every match unless I have a survivor at level 50 then I save them
Every trial.
When I'm waiting for my swf teammate to ready up or when I'm about to max out.
I don't like. Use the bloodweb is boring for me and I wish they made it possible to click on the items instead of holding for 1 sec or so.
This depends with me, I normally spend points after every trial...BUT recently I've been trying to save them up a bit and maybe spend them a bit more wisely, pretty sure that won't last though.
Around 900k or so. I feel like I get more out of it than doing it after each match.
I tend to keep myself between 800k and 1 million. As long as I am within that range, I'll spend as I see fit after a match.
I usually don't spend any unless I'm close to the BP cap. That way I have a nice amount banked for the next new killer, in case I decide to prestige somebody, or to go fishing for a perk that I want to be part of a build I have in mind.
I wait until I'm close to 1 million, spend ~300 to 350k and the go back to 1 million and so on.
This is my personal way to fight the boredom of the grind. I always see big BP numbers and still level up often
depends, if i get a new character and they dont have many cosmetics i might prestige them. or if i just want a certain perk on one of my characters then ill do it.
I save up to a million then start cashin' out if y'know what I mean. I usually use them to unlock perks, or getting someone to P3.
saaame