I'm just to good at this game
Clearly, this shows my skill. If you cant get 64 Pips in a game then I got bad news for you...
Clearly, this shows my skill. If you cant get 64 Pips in a game then I got bad news for you...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh hooneeeyy, honey. You don't know good until you play against me honey
I was joking...
I'm not
I suck :,(
We're really not
64 pips is just too good for anyone to compete
This is clearly the Dead By Daylight equivalent of when the great Spinal Tap discovered you could make amps go to 11!
I wanna learn. Teach me master
You are good, but I am better:
I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY
I'm not as good as @GeneralV but I'm still better than you
edit: i take this back i pipped when i should've depipped im better than everyone here
Dang, I can't compete with you
We are all gods of Dead by Daylight. And to think that most people only get 2 pips, at best!
FlamingKitty has nothing on us.
But I am no God, I am simply the Pope.