Top 5 underrated survivor and killer perks
Perks like BT, DS, Unbreakable, Pop, Ruin and many others are meta and are used quite often. There are a lot of perks from both sides that I think don’t get the attention they deserve so here are my top 5 underrated survivor and killer perks:
Survivor perks:
- We'll Make It
- Prove Thyself
- Bond
- Botany Knowledge
- Fast Track
Killer perks:
- I’m All Ears
- Brutal Strength
- Dark Devotion
- Oppression
- Agitation
Comments
I’ll add my own picks
Survivor
Killer
I love Autodidact, I’ll put it as an honorable mention
My favorite underrated perks is
1. Detectives Hunch
2. Autodidact
3. Alert
4. Off The Record
5. Wake Up.
Honorable Mentioned
1. Desperate Measures
2. Self Preservation
3. Fixated
4. Repressed Alliance
5. Stake Out
6. Windows Of oppurtunity
Killer:
Survivor:
I think babysitter & off the record make a good anti tunnel swf build
Never thought of a Babysitter OTR combo, sounds pretty good.
Self preservation can be switched out for baby sitter to make it more effective or the new lucky break :)
Survivor
Killer
Survivor
Honorable mentions:
Killer
Honorable mentions:
Whispers and Surge are part of my doctor build now
Oppression, Thrilling Tremors, Spies from the Shadows are fun too. Doctor is one of the versatile killers that can run multiple sets well.
Survivor
•Quick and Quiet.
•Audodiact.
•Alert
•Fast Track.
•Botany Knowledge.
Killer
•Blood Warden
•Huntress Lullaby
•I’m All Ears
•Starstruck.
•Dark Devotion.
Survivor:
Killer:
dance with me is an underrated perk indeed. but against rank 15 killers
I would run i'm all ears if cooldown was at least 30 seconds. I often hit injured survivor while he vaulting and it reveals aura of downed survivor.
Yeah I can see that being frustrating
Prove Thyself is not underrated. Most of my matches someone using this perk.
Survivor perks:
Autodidact is not underrated, because in most matches, it helps the killer more than the survivors. You need at least five healing skill checks to get a benefit out of it, and it's just not likely to happen, at least, not with the RNG I've been dealt. And even if you do manage to get it all the way stacked to the max, it's no better than an active We'll Make It.
Fixated is massively underrated, IMO. It is a phenomenal stealth perk that does well with exhaustion, too.
As for Killer perks, the only ones that come to mind for me are Surveillance and Overcharge. Killer perks are on average much more effective than survivor perks so a lot more of them are accurately judged for their value.
survivors
1 - Windows of Opportunity
2 - Diversion
3 - Visionnary
4 - Lithe
5 - Fast Track
Killers
1 - Surge
2 - Make Your Choice
3 - Stridor
4 - Dark Devotion
5 - I'm All Ears
I’m all ears, Bond and we’ll make it aren’t really underrated perks. People know that they’re good but they don’t run them because they’re inferior to the meta perks.
As people have already pointed out, MYC is an extremely underrated perk.
I love to run it on Freddy for that sweet extra lethality.