Pettiest thing you have ever done in DBD.
I think mine takes the cake. I was blight on Lery there was 2 survivors left an immersed nea and a meg. I was rushing around and I see meg and the first thing she does is try to locker DS me(before the nerf). Now me being the petty little ######### I was and knowing they didnt know I had 3 stacks of devour waited and picked up bird watching as a hobby while the immersed nea to finish the gens to proc the adrenaline. As expected the most predictable adrenaline ever and trust me, it was the most satisfying thing to instadown her. The Nea might of escaped while I was going for a 4k challenge but I have 0 regrets
Comments
Playing with friends on kyf, one of them had forgotten to mute me and said he could take aggro because he was the obsession and I had pwyf so he was basically my pet. I didn't approve of the analogy so it was a mori off first hook
Had a SWF toxic t bag clicky clicky. Was able to down last survivor, closed hatch and since no adrenaline popped i slugged her and let her bleed out. I knew every one was waiting for the end of the match to go to another one so i just got up to get some coffee and make those idiots wait 4 minutes
Survivor got really mad that I wouldn't let them farm an event Generator after their other 3 teammates died.
So then went into petty "I'm going to hide and delay the game for 15 minutes".
I did eventually find them.... down them, then proceeded to teach them that Pig Can T-Bag too for the entirety of the time they were bleeding out.
Went against a sweat squad while leveling Wraith. I don't usually play him but he's appealed to me recently. 4 man escape, lots of messages.
Got into a lobby with the same stack. Made them eat their words with a face full of Forever Freddy. 25 minute match. 3k with one getting hatch.
I had a survivor who immediately started pallet hoping to get my attention, stand by a hook, and point to it (clearly wanting to suicide by hook).
I slugged them :D
Sure, I lost a BBQ stack as they then DC'ed but I lol'ed so totally worth it
A survivor had T-bagged me at every single vault, so after I chainsawed them on the hook.
As Bubba.
Running both red add-ons.
I certainly had some fun.
Damn lol
I usually play nice, but piss me off and I WILL make you feel it.
I enjoyed every second of that match
Whenever my friend is playing killer and survivors do something to ruin his match, I'll take the controller and get revenge. No one ruins his day but me, dammit.
The one time I did it when it wasn't necessarily warranted and kinda petty was when I was introducing my friend to Freddy (back in the day before Freddy's rework and before Ruin was updated). He'd never played Freddy before and didn't understand how the killer functioned. I had him put on Hex: Ruin to slow the game down a bit so he could, you know, actually learn and participate in the match.
As soon as the match starts, I have him immediately go check his Ruin totem. It's across the map, on the other side of a wall, so he gets there and turns the corner to see a Meg cleansing it. Right away he starts putting her to sleep, of course, but in the meantime he's literally standing there watching her cleanse the totem unable to do anything about it. She finishes cleansing the totem before he can intervene. The entire situation was just... he didn't want to continue the match after that. The disappointed look on his face made me furious at the Meg.
I took the controller and tunneled and camped her to death. I didn't bother with any of the other survivors, I didn't care, it was just her.
Let a survivor bleed out until the last second bcuz they teamed up with a killer when I was playing survivor earlier that day
Good for you. Survivors who team with killers are the lowest of the low.
I have let someone die on first hook for camping the shack pallet
One teammate sandbagged me by throwing a pallet in my face while we were both being chased by the killer. Next time we were chased, we went to the shack, the window was trapped, I pretended to hold open the trap so they could vault through, then I just stopped holding it when they vaulted, they got trapped, hooked in basement, I went to the basement after the killer left, and just T-bagged in front of them until they died on first hook and stole their key.
I was pig and blocked this toxic fengs last box and she died by trap 👹
I killed two dudes early on as Blight and the last two decided that playing the game was cringe and hid for about 15 minutes. Now, me being the spiteful little bastard that I am, I refused to AFK and hunted them down the entire time until I finally found them.
As a reward for their sneakery, I let them both bleed out together. One bled out way before the other, so I let the last one crawl over to the hatch.. before closing it in her face.
Alternatively, there was that one time I was playing SWF with my (very new) friends. One gen gets done and the Legion we were up against hooks my friend, then proceeds to facecamp and smack him nonstop on the hook. Mind you, my friend had done literally nothing to this legion and went down in about 20 seconds.
So I had everyone slam the gens, got the gate open, and managed to slip my friend out from right under the Legion's nose. I had us all line up at the exit gate and do something I never, ever do to a killer-- wiggle our butts at him before skedaddling on out.
It was bedham when there was only one version of that map. I was in a swf. The killer was mikey. I was the obsession even though I didn't bring DS. Someone else in my party did. Mikey was using PWYF and the add ons that give him unlimited EW3 and M1 kills in EW3. I think he was going for his achievement. Anyway he chases me and breaks off to build stacks. He stalks us enough to go into EW3. Kills 2 people. Chases me around the entire map until he finally catches me. As I died I told my last teammate where the hatch was. I ran over top of it as Mikey was chasing me. This was before killer could close it. Mikey found our 4th. He chased him through the school and our 4th jumped into the hatch denying him his achievement.
I t-bagged the killer with Babysitter and DC'd right before he could down me.
Edit: No, I will not provide context. Just assume I'm a complete #########.
I legitimately go out of my way to play nice, whether it's as survivor or killer. As a survivor, be a good teammate, don't act toxic towards the killer, be a good sport, and just have fun, win or lose. As killer, do my best not to tunnel, no camping, no BM'ing, etc. I REALLY have done my best to not be like some of the people I've run across in game.
But one night, after a terrible run of matches as survivor, with teammates who weren't bad skill-wise, but purposefully playing bad (leaving my friend and I to die on first hook, working with the killer, etc.), I embraced one moment of sheer pettiness that I'm almost embarrassed I stooped too. Almost, lol.
My friend and I are on a Badham map with two randoms, one of which is playing Dwight. I'm on one of the upstairs gens and pumping it out (Ruin was up, so I didn't want to leave it). Dwight (who had teabagged the killer when we were found in a group near the start of the match) was downed and hooked. My friend and I were both a good distance away, but the 4th survivor, a Jane, didn't look to be going to rescue him. Remembering how frustrated I was watching no one coming to save me all through the night, I leave my gen (about 85% done at this point), because I'm going to need to book it to keep Dwight from getting into struggle. I run across the map to his hook -- just to watch him kobe right in front of my face (1st kobe attempt after just hanging there the entire time). 🤬
I was furious. Worse yet, the killer (a Clown) comes back to the hook, catches me trying to get away from it, and I end up getting hooked. As I'm hanging, the Dwight is nearby and self-caring as I'm getting ready to go into 2nd stage myself (the Jane was powering through gens). Even though the Dwight was there, my friend had to leave where he was at to pull me down. Later on, as my friend is trapped hiding near the killer shack, the Dwight (who it turned out, was running Bond) kept looping the Clown around where my friend was trying to stay hidden.
Eventually, my friend scoots away, the Dwight gets downed and hooked in the basement of the killer shack. The Clown heads towards Jane and I on the final gen. I scurry away, the Clown injures me, but abandons the chase to go back and try to get the Jane, who pops the last gen. I head towards the basement with my med-kit to where the Dwight, who kobed in front of me after I'd run across the map to save him (and who wouldn't save me after I got hooked for my attempt) is hanging.
I go down into the basement, but instead of pulling Dwight off the hook, I proceeded to use the med-kit to heal myself. Right in front of him on the hook. On top of it, I was using his Leader perk to speed up the process, all the while saying aloud, "Why don't you kobe now, pal?" (or something to that effect).
I started to leave up the stairs after I healed myself, but had a crisis of conscience and went back to pull Dwight off at the last second. That's when the Jane got downed by NOED, and I hesistated just long enough that Dwight got sacrificed. On their screen, it probably looked like I'd come back to fake unhook him right before he died.
I'm not proud of it, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it felt awfully satisfying.
One time I was playing killer doing a mori challenge with doctor and a dude massively sandbagged their teammate so I saved him for last brought them to the hatch and mori'd them right next to it
Would probably be slugging all the survivors on the ground, because I let my anger get the better of me. I don't have time or patience to do that anymore.