Why so many babies have found their way into the forums complaining about everything
First of all DS It's really not OP
I'm playing on PS4 both killer and survivor
As a killer (usually pig)
most times get 4k (rank 3) and even if they all have DS it's fairly easy to get em' because it literally works only once, you're complaining about one stun per game if they hit it and up to 4 if you are really slow going to hook and they all have it, which is pretty rare.
As a survivor
It's really not that great of a perk. you get small asf skill checks which (at least on ps4) 65% of the time warps over the whole skill check otherwise it's nice if you hit it... until you realise he's right back on you.
please stop complaining and learn to play the game.
applies to other perks aswell, don't know any op perk because there isn't any
NOED - find the totem or open doors before killer gets to you
SC - It's pretty slow and really not that op it's just good if the killer isn't on you, which he usually is if you're injured or you get saved from a hook and there is a guy already healing you
Pallet Looping - don't whine, just break the pallet or outsmart him
Comments
cocky survivors are just easier to kill
I don't think so: if they don't play tryhard mode, I'm more than willing to let them do their unhooks, give them hatch occasionally, and I always go against the savior rather than a freshly unhooked guy - why not let them have their Safe Unhook scores?
It's just that I like it how intense the game can be when everyone is trying their hardest.
I have 2k hours and play regularly killer at rank 1. Still I think DS is just a nuisance that doesn't deserve all the attention it gets ,SC is not that big of a deal, especially since it's gonna get nerfed soon, and pallet looping is a problem only as a consequence of the speed at which gens are done and the density of pallets (which is quite random, and will change next patch, btw)
And people who bring the argument "but 4 DS..." how many times do you really see 4 DS? Or even 3 or 2?
DS is mostly broken in SWF groups as they will body block each other to make sure it goes off.
NOED isn't even op at all at the highest level.. the moment you kill 1 member of their SWF group they'll start destroying all the totems because their friend told them you have NOED.
SC: I couldn't care less about when people run this perk. Slows them down alot more. Especially when the killer has an anti-healing build. And after next patch it'll be even worse.
I'll end this by saying people are allowed to say their opinions on things but complaining about opinions makes you no better then them.
well then it is a whole diffrent story, i meant the camp, tunnel, bb etc. with the "i would hate you"
When you know the rest of the discussion is bullshit thanks to the first sentence.

Thank you, kandalph.
Survivors often complain about NOED. But i rarely see NOED.
i just declared my rank so half of the comments wouldn't blame all i say on low rank
and if you happen to have a SWF blocking you, then you know: drop the one you carry and smack em all back to the fireplace in the menu and 4swf is pretty rare you know and with the NOED and SC i agree (btw the survivor who gets downed doesn't have to say its noed cause' you get a notification and a lil sign when someone gets hit by it) and for looping, if the loop is too big to mind game, you will just catch up to the survivor
No problem at all. DS can be played around.
Did you just use your personal experience as the norm for everyone else? "It's not rare for me, therefore it happens to everyone." That's a facepalm.
There are stats out there... 4 man swf's are rare.
stopped reading after you said you played on PS4 lol
Also DS is not a great skillcheck it's about 100% bigger. If you can't hit that after a certain amount of time maybe go play minecraft again.
stopped reading after you said stopped reading lol
If you DC because of a map maybe go play minecraft.
Haddonfield got fixed dude, I don't dodge that anymore. And btw the hedges getting fixed basically was the devs admitting that the map was idiotic with many killers not being able to hook half the time, wiggling should not let you escape unless others bodyblock for you.
If I were talking from just my experience I would of said that the SWF's I face always have a weakness so easily exploited. However this isn't true for every group.
I do know that you are wrong and that I play at rank 1 consistently
As I said, there are statistics.
You're not wrong about most swf's groups being dumb however. But the same can be said for killers. You should know that...
The devs don't balance for PS4 and PS4 framerates make it harder to hit DS.
Most people who complain are PC players in red ranks and they are fully right about it.
You keep doing this. Insulting me in a passive aggressive manner (you should know this if you played at rank 1 consistently, implying I'm not and that I don't know what I'm talking about), then state that I am the one insulting you because I don't agree with your points? What? The point you made that was incorrect is backed up with stats. I then mentioned the other point you made insulting the majority of the playerbase and I agreed. What are you talking about!!?? For real. Are you okay?
*edit - moreover, I showed the screenshot because it directly mocked what I quoted -.-
Oh, and at no point as killer do I ever feel out of control.
Also let's not forget that 4king is something that is mostly out of your grasp.
If survivors ######### up and give you a 3gen setup or are overly altruistic then yes, you will 4k.
Congratz, you just beat people by playing optimally while they were mostly out to have fun.
Okay? So what? I could also go against a set of good players and 4k. So do many others. Shocking!
You literally played the victim card as soon as I disagreed with you and then passive aggressively insulted me.
I didn't insult you here.
Grow up.
LOL YOU'RE NOT RIGHT! Oh my god shm
Devs themselves know and admitted that DS is broken.
/Thread
It's a nonsense perk, for sure. But it can be played around.
No it can't.
Enduring only lessens it's effect if the survivor hasn't been downed near a loop/pallet.
You can drop people off ledges so that their landing animation buys you maybe 1 sec.
Dribbling if the DS user is stupid enough to go down close to a hook.
2 of these depend on a survivor, gratz
Grow up.. that's something you should be telling yourself on these forums.. now quit trying to act smart here you're making us both look like fools and I don't feel like getting banned.. you may of not insulted me on this thread but it doesn't mean you haven't insulted others on different threads..
Thank you, Very Cool
inb4 @Lowbei gets it first
This thread is a different thread. Why are you talking about what was said in another thread in this thread? Grow up and stop being so butt hurt about another topic.
Stop replying to me if you don't want to get banned. Like you said you would.
I haven't insulted you in this thread. If you are trying to provoke me, keep going.
You are making yourself look a fool, I have no hand in that. Just stop.
It can't? You listed two ways yourself lol
It's you that decides where the survivor goes down, not them.
Dropping off ledges with Enduring means you're right back on them. That's an outplay.
You can also slug the obsession.
Whatever, if you can't do it you can't do it. But it can be outplayed
Agreed.
How did I like what, sweetie?
Oh wait I forgot that I somehow move the survivors when playing killer through my Joystick instead of moving my killer.
The only ledge that actually counters the DS is the one at killer shack, if you played killer regularly at r1 you'd know how rare this happens.
LoL @ Calling slugging a counter to DS. Why oh why can I tell that you're not stuck at red ranks like most of us killers who actually play optimal. Yeah sure the game isn't mean to be played that way but...I don't care I'm still doing it.
What?
I am rank 1. Consistently.
Why oh why can I tell that you're a bad killer who never 4k's and hard camps and can't play around DS lol
You see how stupid that last sentence was? Yeah?
Well, at least we tried to stop this.
k m8
It's from the match I did in between writing btw on a basically perkless nurse tho admittedly I used 3 blinks and the one that makes my blinks longer but less accurate.
Also nobody cares if ur rank1 on console, the disparities between PCspecs and gear alone makes it alot harder to play on PC.
For example I have a wireless mouse which gives me free movement and makes 360ing me much harder than your average pleb, on the other hand I have no headset which means I neither hear groans nor breathing.
That's a yikes from me LOL
I never bought up rank.
3 blink Nurse.
I play on all platforms.
Playing killer on console is harder.
What was the point of your post?
Did you not understand my last post, mocking your broad nonsensical assumption with one of my own?
Playing a killer on Console is harder LOL, this is a trollthread right? I've seen console gameplay.
Also 3 Blink Nurse is still hard to play if you never play her and have 0 muscle memory and also with 0 perks I'm not gonna bring 0 addons on a killer that I played for maybe an hour ROFL.
Can you not read?
Can you not read yourself? DS is busted as stated by the devs they just don't know how to rework it yet, there's no point argueing FACTS.
I agreed with that earlier in the thread LOL
@only1biggs and @MhhBurgers
