Is this a depip squad?

Being at low rank on purpose.

Just asking

image.png

Currently Im trying to use useless addon on Trapper (coil, paddle jaw, green stone..) Then this lobby with 2 flash light, I changed to bag.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They're definitely not natural rank 20's or 17 in one case, but we have just had a rank reset so who knows, they might be returning after a few months of only playing on and off.

  • A lot of people have returned to the game recently, so it's very possible that it's people actually at that rank - they've just not played for a while.

  • I can't stand Smurfs.

    I know, they will say, "We haven't played in a while."

    So, they needed a full meta load out expecting to face a newer killer. This is why I can't wait for the MMR. It can't be worse than people purposely doing this.

  • You can only derank to 16 so if they're rank 20 they've likely come back from a break.

  • @Mandy said:

    A lot of people have returned to the game recently, so it's very possible that it's people actually at that rank - they've just not played for a while.

    If they didnt bring flashlight, I would keep using useless coil add-on. Which may easier for them.

    @Clevite said:

    I can't stand Smurfs.

    I know, they will say, "We haven't played in a while."

    So, they needed a full meta load out expecting to face a newer killer. This is why I can't wait for the MMR. It can be worse than people purposely doing this.

    I dont mind meta load out. But double flash light & Headon made me feel like a potential bully squad. Which I wonder "do they derank on purpose to bully low rank killers"

  • Echoing that they're probably players who took a break.

    This actually happens to me & my friend all the time. We're usually about ranks 2 & 4, but we take long breaks from the game (our interest kind of waxes/wanes) and get booted back to like rank 17-ish all the time.

  • Why do sweaty players find it okay to play sweaty in brown ranks? It’s not right.

  • the absolute worst part about this screenshot isnt the ranks.

    image.png

    it's the anniversary beam being used with 2 useless add-ons and no black ward

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    the absolute worst part about this screenshot isnt the ranks.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/32RA3ID543LP/image.png

    it's the anniversary beam being used with 2 useless add-ons and no black ward

    They probably have more, to be honest. No one would waste an event item like that... At least I wouldn't. My event items are precious :)

  • De-pip squads de-pip you.

    Not they de-pip to bully low rank killers.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131253#Comment_2131253

    They probably have more, to be honest. No one would waste an event item like that... At least I wouldn't. My event items are precious :)

    yeah i have quite a few (see claudie and david below there are more) but i do not risk a single one those babies are precious and i am not losing a single one.

    image.png image.png


  • @Clevite said:

    I can't stand Smurfs.

    I know, they will say, "We haven't played in a while."

    So, they needed a full meta load out expecting to face a newer killer. This is why I can't wait for the MMR. It can be worse than people purposely doing this.

    And it'll actually show killers like Freddy aren't truly threatening at R1

  • @GannTM said:

    Why do sweaty players find it okay to play sweaty in brown ranks? It’s not right.

    I never got this mentality. Why play a PVP game if your intention isn't to win, in any rank?

  • @NutInMyCrosshair said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131242#Comment_2131242

    I never got this mentality. Why play a PVP game if your intention isn't to win, in any rank?

    There are squads play just to bully, not to win (you win or lose, they just keep it coming). Though I didnt see any toxic happened in this match.