Ever wondered how an Otter sounds like?
Personally, I find Otters cute. Here is a video of how they sound like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4v-Mbe3fcI totally didn't get this recommended on my YT.
Tagged:
Mod
Personally, I find Otters cute. Here is a video of how they sound like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4v-Mbe3fcI totally didn't get this recommended on my YT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I must protect that Otter at all costs
Now this is the quality content I singed up for when I joined the forums.
I never knew I even cared, until now!
In return, here are some mole sounds:
https://youtu.be/VIGXJbX925U@GoodBoyKaru
OH MY GOD I'VE SEEN THIS VIDEO BEFORE I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT
thanks for the @ tho glad my reputation for liking cute things is spreading
YES
These kind of videos are what I didn't know i needed to know about 🤩
Otters need to be protected at all costs. I'll be helping you.
Besides the usual stuff, things like this keep the game/forums fresh.
Never heard those before. And yeah, it is always like that. We don't feel the need of something until we have it.
Seems like a popular video xD. Otters become more favourite to me with every day passing.
Thanks to the YT algorithm 😅
ngl I had absolutely no idea that moles even made sounds
In fairness, neither did I. I'm glad I know now though :D
I wonder what they taste like
They taste like Joe
As quiet as that thing, is, that constant begging would annoy me quite a bit, and I already hac to deal with two pigs I call dogs, who literally beg for me to give them food
Adorable creatures. Often you come across videos on YouTube with those who turn them on.
I'll never complain about random animal vidoes on my recommendations. Every now and then it's nice to see them videos.