come on bhvr stop adding new killers (RE)
Seriously don't do this.
hasn't even been two weeks since trickster and they about to announce a new killer.
stop adding new killers that will take you forever to balance and just focus on your current roster of killers that are weak and need balancing right now like trickster
Comments
I think this is the only post of Lord_Tony i agree with
Some would say it's what made horror popular in the first place lol
It literally defined the genre twice over- rese1 and rese7
Completely agree, yes I want RE and other killers in the game but I would rather play X amount of quality killers that feel very nice to play and are completely balanced than play XX amount of killers that all mostly are not very viable to play.
I really wanna see what they will do with RE though, I am hoping he is viable, if he is it likely will be my main for the rest of DBD if they are as I don't care what character it is, I love RE.
the new killer won't get released until 2 months, the only reason they announced so early was because of resident evil anniversry
I wouldn't consider the last few chapters "quality"
Re 1 made,because it were quite basic back then
But Re 2 untill 6 is not even close
Even DBD is more creepy
You know, now that I think about it, from what we were told... I think Heisenberg wouldn't be a bad addition, he is telekinetic, something a lot of us wanted to see in a killer
I agree, RE gave a lot of horror games of today inspiration, RE7 showed that the series can still be scary, I only hope they keep with that trend after Village
The village demo does show a lot of potential
While I agree a QOL update would be good for everyone, it's resident evil.
Resident evil in DbD.
While they're at it, they should stop adding new Survivors too. And no more map reworks, we never asked for those anyway. Definitely don't do anymore patches or updates either, they're changing the game too much. In fact, just leave the game as it is- its perfect.
/s
I have to get it for Steam just so i know my computer can run, I don't want a repeat of Cyberpunk