Jeffrey Hawk is the name the Clown (real name Kenneth Chase) used later in his life when he joined the circus.
oh for some reason since i new Kenneth was the Clown i was like maybe Jeffrey is Ghostface but then i remembered he was called Danny so i was hella confused ahah
oh for some reason since i new Kenneth was the Clown i was like maybe Jeffrey is Ghostface but then i remembered he was called Danny so i was hella confused ahah
Exactly the same for me, that’s why I googled it and was confused to see that it’s Clown. Couldn’t remember the lore at all
Not only is he cute, he cleans up really well in a suit, has musical talent, has an adorable run animation, and is the least villainous of the male cast.
I mean, he didn't like killing and only willingly killed murderous scumbags who were a danger to himself and others.
Yea, he's still a murderer, but I feel like a good psychologist and a support group could turn him back into a productive and mentally healthy member of society. I don't think anyone else on this list besides Joey could say the same.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're lying if you put anybody else
In his lore before he went crazy he was perceived as a handsome, strong, and tall man.
Why is this a question???? We know the answer????
Spear me up daddy.
The wink is enough for me 🥰
Don't kinkshame.
No question.
I mean, have you seen the trailer?
who is Jeffrey Hawk ?
Jeffrey Hawk is the name the Clown (real name Kenneth Chase) used later in his life when he joined the circus.
oh for some reason since i new Kenneth was the Clown i was like maybe Jeffrey is Ghostface but then i remembered he was called Danny so i was hella confused ahah
Exactly the same for me, that’s why I googled it and was confused to see that it’s Clown. Couldn’t remember the lore at all
Default trapper: Nope
Him in the archive cutscene: Y e s
...
He's totally the smoking boyfriend material!
As much as I love Ji-Woon.
Frank will always be my Daddy.
*gets on my knees*
As much as I love Ji-Woon.
Frank will always be my Daddy.
*gets on my knees*
I- o-o
No bad go sit in the corner
Twinkle Toes is best boi.
Not only is he cute, he cleans up really well in a suit, has musical talent, has an adorable run animation, and is the least villainous of the male cast.
I mean, he didn't like killing and only willingly killed murderous scumbags who were a danger to himself and others.
Yea, he's still a murderer, but I feel like a good psychologist and a support group could turn him back into a productive and mentally healthy member of society. I don't think anyone else on this list besides Joey could say the same.
The Huntress, because that is sure AF not a female!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA