So how are you liking the changes they made?
Are you happy or sad, angry or mixes on them? What are your thoughts?
Are you happy or sad, angry or mixes on them? What are your thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like them for the most part. Want to see more of the cold wind maps. I am holding out hope they have realized how dumb breakable walls are. Only thing I don't like is the lucky break change. Completely OP the way they are planning it for the PTB.
Mostly happy! I'm looking forward to it. Super excited for OoO, Open Handed, BT, second hook stage, Coldwind, Nightmare, Demo and Huntress changes.
I´m not particuarly happy. The devs are adressing insidious camping by buffing BT (nerfing that niche perk hard). While ignoring the reason why survivors have long queues.
i like small game change and new addon for huntress i had many situation where i was out of hatchets and was to slow to m1 and had to abandon the chase
They seem pretty reasonable. Freddy badly needed some changes, & I'm glad to see that they're addressing an accessibility issue, but they still have some they need to address--like the wiggle meter and the strobe effect caused by flashlight spam & the police lights on Haddonfield.
Not particularly happy, but not that disappointed either. But then again, I was expecting the worst.
I'm a fan of all of them except the Small Game change. I ######### despise that change with every fibre of my being; I think I hate it more than Spirit, even. For the day anyway.
I don't like for freddy because me I play him just with pallets because for he's trap I put everytime in wrong place if they change for put the trap not with a download just immediately ok why not
Honestly... I love every idea here. The only one I'm skeptical about is Borrowed Time. The rest seem like reasonable changes.
Totem counter should have been made a default thing, regardless of whether or not you have Small Game. The devs said that they wanted to bridge the gap between solo and SWF yet they force solos to equip perks to gain info that SWF get for free.
Overall I’m pretty happy, aside from Small Game Nerf & Dream Pallet Nerf no one even uses that add-on lol. It was just Snares that needed to get nerfed.
Not changing Iridescent Head has me actually annoyed, but now you can't use it with other add ons to stack hatchets. But I wanted this add on to be changed into something good, because the instadown add ons for killers not named Billy or Bubba is getting actually redundant and repetitive.
I don't think these are great or worse changes.
The only thing that might be great or worse would be cold wind as they have a bad record on making thing worse when doing maps
me too i was hoping that they will go with idea that was on forum that every hatchet hit will replace 1 used
Love all of them
I’m just so confused on why people are complaining about new Iri head and coldwind
cOlDwInD bRiGhT mAkE nO sEnSe DeVs ReNaMe GaMe DeD iN DaYlItE
the map looks so damn pretty why should you care if this is the second map with a sun?
I know you are joking btw, I’m just so confused on the complaints rn, only 1 is understandable
Demo should have had more done. Rat Liver/Tail still best addons.
A couple good changes but overall bad. Lots of changes that show a lack of fundamental understanding of the game.
ordering a tasty meal based on the Borrowed Time change alone, survivors are eating good tonight!
The new Iri head is a bad change, because it doesn't really adress the actual problem with the current one. By hardlocking it, it lost AddOn synergy, but also the actual issue is that it still makes her Hatchets easy chase ending and frustrating. It's not hard for a killer to catch up to a survivor, and just hit them with the first hatched on their back, over a pallet or vault etc. Or just to camp with the hatchet on a hook etc. And I know Instadown killers can do that as well, but Iri-Head have still added that easy first chase mechanic in their kit and that just adds to the frustrating experience.
Of course there was a reason why peole only used it with Infantry Belt, but the change still doesn't adress the actual issue. Just limits it further. It's kinda like old Legion who had a strong ability with no counterplay, but was limited by certain mechanics that didn't adress the actual problem with them.
Found the Insidious Bubba basement camper.
Some I like, some I dislike. The one I am personally most excited for is Open-Handed.
I think i have played 2 or 3 times insidious bubba in 2200 hours. But sure... whatever you say.
Sure... whatever you say.
Believe me or not. But insidious basement bubba is one boring playstyle. Especially since survivors have to be deaf to not notice the bubba standing in a corner.
Anyway, thats history now. Since Insidious won´t be used anymore (not even for meme builds) and stealth killers received a hard hit.