"Boring"
Survivors: Freddy, Nurse, Spirit and every other meta/top tier killers are boring zzzz
Also survivors: Wow Demorgorgon with a meme build is so boring zzzz
Y'all complain about anything
Survivors: Freddy, Nurse, Spirit and every other meta/top tier killers are boring zzzz
Also survivors: Wow Demorgorgon with a meme build is so boring zzzz
Y'all complain about anything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*some survivors
Who complains about a meme build.
Killers: I am terrible at the game and no longer am I getting carried by tunnelling so let’s just blame game balance and SWF.
The One Survivor Overmind has indeed declared Demo meme builds boring, yes.
I mean there will always be complaints for everything. It’s given since we’re all different, with different values and experiences. Thus, yes, I do despise Fredricks.
Give me an example of a survivor calling a demo boring
Same. Meme builds in general are only funny the first few times and then they're overdone and I just want a normal match.
People will complain about anything, but high meta and meme builds are boring for different reasons.
Oppressive Freddy and Spirit meta? Boring.
Silly meme builds? Boring.
I just want a normal match, man.
The only killer that is boring, imho, is Legion. Prove me wrong!
I got called it. before when running backpack demo
Survivors: Freddy, Nurse, Spirit and every other meta/top tier killers are boring zzzz we're not having fun reee
Also survivors: Oh, what is this, low tier killer with meme build who isn't slugging, camping or tunneling? It would be so enjoyable to rush all gens in 4 minutes and escape.
Oh... they're gonna hate it when I get Starstruck/Agitation on Deathslinger then....
Can we please stop with post like this. It generalize every survivor even though we aren't all like this and it further divides the community.
I love going against Nurses and Demos. Fight me!
Not all of us are entitled toxic bitches Nice survivors exist btw
Demo is awesome to play against no matter the build
And now you're complaining about their complaining. That one survivor that called your build boring in post game chat just now really got to you didn't they?
Survivors: I am terrible at the game, so I will rage quit on first hook and curse out the killer and call them a camping tunneler