(salt induced manic ramble) :) hey guy from the blight game I just had.

(I was really salty I am sorry I posted this and sorry you had to read this #########) using a j flick 2 times to down you once doesnt equel you losing cuz of that degen, its cuz your idk bad and use keyes for a win, its a tech as I said 360s are okay and have ALOT of similarities with the j flick, ive mained blight WAY before jflicks and went red ranks with him, I would still destroy you without them... oh wait... I DID destroy you without them, 90% of the game wasnt jflicks are you telling me you standing still next to a wall and me slightly flicking to you makes you lose? Want me to report you for 360? Besides ITS JUST MOVING YOUR MOUSE FAST TF????????? HOW IS THAT AN EXPLOIT??????? IDE IMAGINE HUNDREDS MAYBE THOUSANDS USED JFLICKS NOT ON PURPOSE I DONT EVEN USE A HIGH DPI AND STILL DO THEM. [A LITTLE PART AFTER IN FAVOR OF J FLICKS AFTER MY SALT HAS GONE AWAY] ok hear me out anti flickers please, its an intended feature to be able to flick over when you melee along with the pre moving mouse, mclean even said so and they dont plan on removing it from my understanding, it could maybe with some tweaks become a real part of the game and it will be more widely countered with time until we basically see none of them as I still think base blight without jflicks is still very fun and just as great power wise. Also person if you see this post I am sorry for saying the cuss word in post game, please forgive me but if you had known that I WASNT EVEN DOING THE BAD VERSION OF THE FLICKS BUT THE INTENDED VERSION WHERE I DONT EVEN CRANK MY DPI UP SO HIGH, ok sorry for that I should edit that out but I am not going to because I am lazy. TL;DR I am pissed off and make little to no sense in this thing.

[also I wasnt doing the jflick 🤓 it was the intended just doing the max out of turn and then meleeing maxing out the turn, not the jflick which is an actual exploit]

Comments

  • I feel like you're mad, but I'm just confused.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    using a j flick 2 times to down you once doesnt equel you losing cuz of that degen, its cuz your idk bad and use keyes for a win, its a tech as I said 360s are okay and have ALOT of similarities with the j flick, ive mained blight WAY before jflicks and went red ranks with him, I would still destroy you without them... oh wait... I DID destroy you without them, 90% of the game wasnt jflicks are you telling me you standing still next to a wall and me slightly flicking to you makes you lose? Want me to report you for 360? Besides ITS JUST MOVING YOUR MOUSE FAST TF????????? HOW IS THAT AN EXPLOIT??????? IDE IMAGINE HUNDREDS MAYBE THOUSANDS USED JFLICKS NOT ON PURPOSE I DONT EVEN USE A HIGH DPI AND STILL DO THEM.

    1382393_559750887432001_1509565037_n.jpg

    That's nice

  • Could you please elaborate on that "360s are okay and have ALOT of similarities with the j flick" part, please? I'm just curious.

  • It happens to the best of us.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I feel like you're mad, but I'm just confused.

    I was extremely salty but I will say this McLean acknowledged in one of his streams that is something unintended in the game but they don't plan on removing it. Other killers like Oni, Nurse or Billy are also able to make insane flicks using high DPI.

  • So basically, you posted on the forums because someone didn't like that you flicked with Blight, you dirty flicker.

  • Thank you, my head is hurting now.

  • @syain said:

    Could you please elaborate on that "360s are okay and have ALOT of similarities with the j flick" part, please? I'm just curious.

    360s werent really intended and are much like blights flicking thing a movement "exploit" but they were made a feature and accepted cuz they are easily counterable and much like jflicks (some ppl have already mastered countering it) people have and will counter it A LARGE % of the time. And if you say oh well if you 360 "it just makes it impossible to hit someone" just as you say "its impossible to not get hit." your lying cuz its EASILY counterable 360s (you see they are setting up) you quickly react, jflicks are similar but kinda differant you have to read what they are doing and make the right play to get away and if they miss a j flick its really really punishable and in most cases I still find bumping off things and hitting them normaly (which I did through that game most the time, yet they just singled out the one or two instances of me flicking) is more effective and consistent. I went on a ramble but I think this sorta kinda explains it but I am definitly missing many parts of my point but I dont want to type anymore so bye.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097344#Comment_2097344

    I was extremely salty but I will say this McLean acknowledged in one of his streams that is something unintended in the game but they don't plan on removing it. Other killers like Oni, Nurse or Billy are also able to make insane flicks using high DPI.

    Im pretty sure he said "It's something unintended, he shouldn't be able to do it, so don't get used to it" and I don't think he meant it like "We know its an exploit but pls don't exploit, okay?" im pretty sure it gets fix pretty pretty soon.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097363#Comment_2097363

    360s werent really intended and are much like blights flicking thing a movement "exploit" but they were made a feature and accepted cuz they are easily counterable and much like jflicks (some ppl have already mastered countering it) people have and will counter it A LARGE % of the time. And if you say oh well if you 360 "it just makes it impossible to hit someone" just as you say "its impossible to not get hit." your lying cuz its EASILY counterable 360s (you see they are setting up) you quickly react, jflicks are similar but kinda differant you have to read what they are doing and make the right play to get away and if they miss a j flick its really really punishable and in most cases I still find bumping off things and hitting them normaly (which I did through that game most the time, yet they just singled out the one or two instances of me flicking) is more effective and consistent. I went on a ramble but I think this sorta kinda explains it but I am definitly missing many parts of my point but I dont want to type anymore so bye.

    That's totally fine, just wanted to know what you meant. Thanks for replying.

  • @Shenshen said:

    Thank you, my head is hurting now.

    I am sorry I posted this I am ashamed greatly and will be a laughing stock

  • @LazyPayday said:

    So basically, you posted on the forums because someone didn't like that you flicked with Blight, you dirty flicker.

    Again I am sorry I posted this.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097371#Comment_2097371

    I am sorry I posted this I am ashamed greatly and will be a laughing stock

    It's alright, everyone has those moments.

  • Nah man I'm just joking, sometimes you need to just vent to something.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    (I was really salty I am sorry I posted this and sorry you had to read this #########) using a j flick 2 times to down you once doesnt equel you losing cuz of that degen, its cuz your idk bad and use keyes for a win, its a tech as I said 360s are okay and have ALOT of similarities with the j flick, ive mained blight WAY before jflicks and went red ranks with him, I would still destroy you without them... oh wait... I DID destroy you without them, 90% of the game wasnt jflicks are you telling me you standing still next to a wall and me slightly flicking to you makes you lose? Want me to report you for 360? Besides ITS JUST MOVING YOUR MOUSE FAST TF????????? HOW IS THAT AN EXPLOIT??????? IDE IMAGINE HUNDREDS MAYBE THOUSANDS USED JFLICKS NOT ON PURPOSE I DONT EVEN USE A HIGH DPI AND STILL DO THEM.

    [A LITTLE PART AFTER IN FAVOR OF J FLICKS AFTER MY SALT HAS GONE AWAY] ok hear me out anti flickers please, its an intended feature to be able to flick over when you melee along with the pre moving mouse, mclean even said so and they dont plan on removing it from my understanding, it could maybe with some tweaks become a real part of the game and it will be more widely countered with time until we basically see none of them as I still think base blight without jflicks is still very fun and just as great power wise [and much more consistently works]. Also person if you see this post I am sorry for saying the cuss word in post game, please forgive me but if you had known that I WASNT EVEN DOING THE BAD VERSION OF THE FLICKS BUT THE INTENDED VERSION WHERE I DONT EVEN CRANK MY DPI UP SO HIGH, ok sorry for that I should edit that out but I am not going to because I am lazy. TL;DR I am pissed off and make little to no sense in this thing.

    Not gunna lie one of the most jumbled confusing venting rants I've read in a while so thank you for that.

    Interesting some are still tilted about that jflick knowing it is gone soon, kinda thought it has been fought over enough. My biggest gripe with it is you need one of those mousey thing devices to even attempt it. But I've never went after the killer verbally because I suspected they were using it either.

    Hope your next match goes smooth, and is a tad bit quieter afterward!

  • I am sorry to hear about your bad in-game experience. Dead by Daylight can sometimes be frustrating, leading to people becoming upset when a match doesn't go as they had planned. If I can offer a suggestion, I would recommend turning off post-game chat to help eliminate these issues. 

    To counter your point about J Flicks being permissible, I believe @Shenshen is correct, and I heard something similar. The developers have stated that J Flicks are unintentional, and people should not get used to using them. Personally, I think the removal of J Flicking is a good thing. I feel that they offer little in the way of counterplay as the only way to counter them is to guess whether the Blight player is utilizing J Flicks. Since they are unintentional, and not every Blight knows how to do it, that isn't a fair guessing game to play.

  • see part of my problem with this game is the conflicting things with the dev team, first it was oh its completely intended and will not be removed then a week later NONE OF IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE WE SHALL REMOVE, almo doesnt even know about jflicks, how can they be so devided about these things?

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/241606/salt-induced-manic-ramble-hey-guy-from-the-blight-game-i-just-had

    Not gunna lie one of the most jumbled confusing venting rants I've read in a while so thank you for that.

    Interesting some are still tilted about that jflick knowing it is gone soon, kinda thought it has been fought over enough. My biggest gripe with it is you need one of those mousey thing devices to even attempt it. But I've never went after the killer verbally because I suspected they were using it either.

    Hope your next match goes smooth, and is a tad bit quieter afterward!

    The avg normal mouse has just enough to flick I think it doesnt need to be that high its recomended I think around 1800

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097423#Comment_2097423

    The avg normal mouse has just enough to flick I think it doesnt need to be that high its recomended I think around 1800

    Naw man can't do it, none of us consolers can

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    see part of my problem with this game is the conflicting things with the dev team, first it was oh its completely intended and will not be removed then a week later NONE OF IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE WE SHALL REMOVE, almo doesnt even know about jflicks, how can they be so devided about these things?

    To be honest I never heard any dev saying that j-flicking was intended. If it was intended then why can't console players j-flick? and why do I need to have 2000+ DPI to do it? I mean you can show me a clip or the thread where a dev said it was intended if you want to.

    Listen, I love playing Blight but all these conversation about j-flicking yay or nay are becoming really boring. People posted hundreds of threads when it was "publicy" discovered. Even if the devs were okay with it at first, that doesn't change the fact they want it fixed now. I'm pretty sure J-flicking is fun and all but it is really not the end of the world. Blight will still be a really fun killer.

  • technicly you could youd be suprised if you first max out the turn and then melee maxing it out, you can do a flick but I have come to the realization that j flicks are different from just a flick a normal flick takes some skill and I actually wasnt even using a jflick only a normal flick which makes the survivors even worse

  • @Shenshen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097487#Comment_2097487

    To be honest I never heard any dev saying that j-flicking was intended. If it was intended then why can't console players j-flick? and why do I need to have 2000+ DPI to do it? I mean you can show me a clip or the thread where a dev said it was intended if you want to.

    Listen, I love playing Blight but all these conversation about j-flicking yay or nay are becoming really boring. People posted hundreds of threads when it was "publicy" discovered. Even if the devs were okay with it at first, that doesn't change the fact they want it fixed now. I'm pretty sure J-flicking is fun and all but it is really not the end of the world. Blight will still be a really fun killer.

    want the clip? FLICKING is intended its when you max out the normal turn, melee and max out that turn you can do a really good flick and it actually takes skill but jflicks are an exploit and I dont support them as they are non intended I havent even been using the jflicks but rather flicks not jflicks. So when ppl say they will be removed, they think that will be removed entirely I think they are just saying that the exploit version of the jflick will be removed not the flick or I guess its not a flick but rather the bigger range of turning but its basically a more skill needed jflick.

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097490#Comment_2097490

    technicly you could youd be suprised if you first max out the turn and then melee maxing it out, you can do a flick but I have come to the realization that j flicks are different from just a flick a normal flick takes some skill and I actually wasnt even using a jflick only a normal flick which makes the survivors even worse

    My point was none of us on console can ever do this "jflick" or anything similar because you cannot use Keyboard & Mouse on console for DBD. The devs have stated it would be very difficult and take way too long to implement it, so it ain't coming.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097366#Comment_2097366

    Ooooooh,

    Might have to give it a go on my nurse and see survivors ######### themselves as I turn 360 and blink onto them XD.

    I copied that thing i didnt notice they had nurse on there

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097793#Comment_2097793

    My point was none of us on console can ever do this "jflick" or anything similar because you cannot use Keyboard & Mouse on console for DBD. The devs have stated it would be very difficult and take way too long to implement it, so it ain't coming.

    I have actually seen console players j flicking. It's just tremendously more difficult and would probably require the turn rate add-ons.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097863#Comment_2097863

    I have actually seen console players j flicking. It's just tremendously more difficult and would probably require the turn rate add-ons.

    Must be by those four Xbox Blights that have mastered him, or maybe by one if the three Nurses who got bored...

  • You do know the Devs have said that it's an exploit and is getting removed, right? The even asked Otz not to use it.

  • @LazyPayday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097385#Comment_2097385

    Nah man I'm just joking, sometimes you need to just vent to something.

    monkaW caged