Survivor Stereotypes
What is your fav survivor stereotype? a comical thought about certain survivors... for example i always joke about Claudette’s using sprint burst.
What is your fav survivor stereotype? a comical thought about certain survivors... for example i always joke about Claudette’s using sprint burst.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obligatory locker Dwight that retreats whenever he blows up a gen right next to you.
I'm* Gonna Live Forever Farming David is the bet.
A Claudette hiding in a dark corner.
Duckey Laurie Strode.
An ironic Meg that always walks.
No Mither Self Care Adrenaline Nea
Nea is a killer
I call Meg, #########.
And I'm usually right about it. I've never seen a smart meg in my 1500 hours playtime.
DELETED
Prestige quentins with their gollum faces and smug attitudes.
Noob Dwight, I love seeing them just crouching and peaking around corners like they're ninjas. It's like watching a dog play.
Detective Tapp lurking in corner for those sweet stake out tokens
Claudettes who think that crouching is an auto camo and do it in the open hoping the killer will be that blind...
Dwight in the locker when killer hooked someone...
When I'm hooked and see Dwight's auras standing still in the locker it kinda makes me giggle.
EDIT: does Kate (my main) even have a stereotype?
. . . they're doing wrong.
Nooby Dwight hiding in a locker
Walking hugging Claudette’s who will find camo anywhere and everywhere who also the teabag at the pallet and use a purple flashlight
Meg walking everywhere to save her sprint burst for a the chase (honestly me)
Sabo-Jake
Urban Immersion Nea (AKA the killer)
Obviously you expect Laurie to have D-Strike
HOOK FARMING DAVID
How dare say that?
There are a lot of dumbass Meg players honestly. If you see Meg in the black jersey or the pink hoodie expect them to be trash.
I’m pretty decent with Meg (obviously she is my main). I gotta switch her out sometimes for that sweet wall hugging Claudette in a green shirt and brown leggings 😂
As a blonde and Kate main I feel offended. LOL just kidding, but I met many killers/survivors who actually complimented me for how I play, stealthy and unhook everyone in the safest way... and if I get chased I try to buy time for the others, but yeah probably not every Kate is the same...
Your usual Meg.
- Laurie using her decisive as soon as she gets caught and getting downed 7 seconds later. (I promise not all Lauries use decisive pls no bulli Lurrhie)
- Toxic wall-licking Claudettes with flashlights.
- Chill as balls Jake who spends most of the game memeing.
- 2000 IQ Meg who unhooks you right infront of the killer.
- Gen-rushing Feng that is played by people with anime profile pics.
- Farmer David.
- Locker Dwight. Who could forget?
- Smug Ace.
- Sweet, innocent Kate who has no idea what's happening but is trying her best. (Quentin and Tapp fit under this category too tbh)
- Immersed Nea.
urban claudette
urban claudette
Hey my Claudette resembles that remark and not because i go all dark outfits all the time either. I just started playing her again and I swapped out SB for UE. I'm trying to get away from using SB at all on any of my toons actually.
It's funny though when you pick a dark outfit and the map rng trolls you with either Gideon's or Lery's and you stand out like a sore thumb.
feng doesnt have stereotypes... cool
Cult of Dwight: A lethal infection that needs to be cleansed. The TRUE purpose of the killers.
Meg or Nea being toxic.
i dont understand why nea is considered immersed i literally run everywhere as nea and always am the only person to die cause i sacrifice myself at the end of the game when another person is getting camped so i use BT and allow myself to get hit so they down me instead