Concept art pig: Yay or Nay
Do you want Maurice to have a piggy friend or are you a souless monster?
EDIT:
I JUST REALISED THERE IS A CHICKEN TOO IF THIS DOESNT MAKE IT IN GAME I WONT BE PLAYING ANYMORE
Tagged:
Mod
Do you want Maurice to have a piggy friend or are you a souless monster?
EDIT:
I JUST REALISED THERE IS A CHICKEN TOO IF THIS DOESNT MAKE IT IN GAME I WONT BE PLAYING ANYMORE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I want that piggy on the map just wandering around
he is a good boy
His name is Alex thank you very much, and he is a lone wolf.
Big yay.
I can confirm this statement to be true.
This
Maurice absolutely deserves to have all the friends!
I'm actually a souless monster. But a chicken friend would be nice.
I like eggs with my bacon.
and then you can boop his little nose and he squeals!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HIM
Yes
Barbara better make it into the game or there will be hell to pay!
omfg they aleady have a name. We stan Barbara
There is a chicken too
Now I kinda want the animals in the Fog to have their own lore 🥰
the piggy goes oink oink and survivor go ARGGHh blagfhh and dies
yes animals deserve lore too
Not just have the pig, I want Calm Spirit to make the Pig not squeal loudly and run away if a Survivor gets too close.
I know I'm dreaming, but I'm dreaming big.
What is this a map rework? If so which map?
Always nice to see new mods around, welcome to the forums Washu!
And also its a pig so yeah we keep him
Much appreciated, thank you.
And I saw the edit made to the post, I didn't see the chicken originally, either! I am quite enjoying this announcement today.
Maurice and this pig should just be on every map. That's what I want from 2021 dbd.
Yes please let's start a petition to save alex from this
#SAVE ALEX in the title
Ik you called him maurice but I like alex
If they dont make it into the finsihed map ima be sadge
nooooo.