I hate Gideon Meat Plant
It is worst map. Worse than Haddonfield. I am talking for new version ofcourse. Omg, that map is just break pallets simulator. Everywhere survivors have good pallets. And you have to break them because loop areas insane. And breakable walls also makes you lose time and usually not perfect, only you can check gens faster, that's all.
Who thought this rework good idea i dont know but it is not. That map is 100% unfair. Should i have to worry for Haddonfield Rework because that is already bad map?
Comments
I dont like stay afk, i tried and got 2 kills. But if map could be fair, i had 4K. Survivors just used pallets and there is million pallets on that map. I am breaking them for stop loop. Survivor running and 4 5 second later new pallet new loop area. That is insane. This map is so unfair for killers.
Yeah, most pallets there are super safe. It's just ridiculous
The old version was almost as bad. I'm surprised that a simple, moderate increase in the number of pallets finally got the community to realise that.
Gideon what?
You mean Gideon "stair" plant? The only thing it has is stairs.
Plus, it has so many walls that it makes my camera go crazy every time I play survivor.
There is only one version Gideon map lol wdym? And that map is so strong for survivors, million pallets and most of them super safe
A moderate increase in pallets is kind of a big deal though tbf, the only thing that kept the previous version in check was that even though most of the pallets were very safe, there werent that many of them and once you got rid of them the whole map is basically a dead zone with very few effective vaults or windows.
However with new giddeon if you were to try and break all the pallets normally, all 5 gens would be done before you were done and there would still be some left over.
My experience is identical. Chase someone, god pallets everywhere, gens fly by because there's no good chases to take. Only difference is that there's more pallets left in the EGC.
welcome to the club, they have ruined it. it was hard enough as it was. but now it's pallet city, and don't even think of using zanshin tactics. YELLOW
obviously you got outplayed, it's not a "powerful" loop, it's a super-gamer-move and obviously you're just bad and the design of the map isn't stupid and horrible and unhealthy for the game
either you are trolling, or you are a survivor main. no other option.
I'm both
Hahahaha
Have you even played in the map?
For survivors, it's a bonus map. Everyone can do a chase. Just drop a pallet on every corner and you're safe.
For killers, it's a pallet nightmare. Literally evey block, both upstairs and downstairs have pallets. The game is over by the time you finish breaking those pallets.
Gideon isn't on Haddonfield's level for me yet, at least I don't think. I honestly wish they would just disable Haddonfield until they can find a way to make it balanced. It is a truly awful experience as a killer.
I think the game is a bad map but not as bad as Haddonfield. I think they need to do something about some of the pallets and breakable walls.
I play Spirit a lot so not much of an issue. Give her a try and thank me later.
I am not bad, how dare you calling me as that? Do you know me? Did you played with me before? Did you watched me? No? So again how dare you lol
And % 60 - 65 i have 4K on my matches. But this map is broken. I did not mistakes. Just chase survivor but they used all god damn pallets. And gens repaired before i get single kill. I had hooks but game is so hard on that map. If i could not have blood warden prob game would done with 0 kill but i won 2 kills.
I played as Spirit but i didnt like her so much. I wanna learn Nurse actually but my Nurse exp was terribl ( 5 - 6 matches only )