Double pallets are back!
Is this a bug or a feature?
Image Double-Pallets hosted in ImgBB
Is this a bug or a feature?
Image Double-Pallets hosted in ImgBB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like bad RNG
On badham I’m pretty sure it’s intentional.
It’s also on groaning storehouse if enough pallets don’t spawn
Bug, it has been around for a while. It also happens every once in a while on macmillian.
It's a feature, and spawns when the overall pallet count on the map is too low
Double pallets have technically never left, there are still rare occasions of them popping up on the older maps, this here is probably the luckiest double pallet spawn you could of had since the loops are so short
That actually means that the survivors got the minimum number of pallets possible.
I am pretty sure it is a feature.
Ok, so nobody knows for sure. Grrrrreat!
I'd say it's a bug but who knows. Probably something broke the same way when certain maps spawn massive dead zones with very little pallets overall.
Talking about the general pallet spawns. Has anyone noticed that when you play Freddy with the pallet addon, on the Silent hill map, that there are no free pallet spawns? You can only set a fake pallet, when you break one.
This double pallet exists since the map rework.
I guess that makes sense considering every room has one random pallet with the god pallets being fixed
All bugs are features at this point.
It's the same on hawkins and I think on the saloon the possible spawns are also very limited.
That is very limiting. Especially with the current gen speed.
Well tbf pallet Freddy is pretty much a meme add on with how bad it is
Indeed. That is why I use Brutal Strength every time I play Pallet Freddy.
Really? I only use this addon when i play him (rarely play him)
Snares are just so much more versatile. If the survivors are aware of dream pallet spawns you’re an M1 killer
definetely a feature because look at the game and the basement pallets