Just unlocked BBQ as my 80th out of 81 perks

I am unbelievably pissed. Just wanted to play hillbily with BBQ. Why do I have to grind for weeks to do that?

God knows how long it's gonna take to get level 3 BBQ.

Comments

  • Could of been worse.

  • Once I got BBQ unlocked on Bubba, immediate prestiged and started leveling up Legion (My main). I didn't get it until 90+ levels. I know how it feels. Currently trying to get smash Hit on yui but the bloodweb hates me.

  • @RareMinerals said:

    I am unbelievably pissed. Just wanted to play hillbily with BBQ. Why do I have to grind for weeks to do that?

    God knows how long it's gonna take to get level 3 BBQ.

    Are you prestiging?

  • @RareMinerals said:

    I am unbelievably pissed. Just wanted to play hillbily with BBQ. Why do I have to grind for weeks to do that?

    God knows how long it's gonna take to get level 3 BBQ.

    I want Shadowborn on trickster first perk every time I prestige him, but I almost never get it. It's just RNG for you.

  • Claim only yellows so the perk slots of each incoming web have a new yellow leave greens and purples alone completely until you get the intended level 1 perk.

    helps speed it along

  • I've had some unfortunate luck my self. My Wraith for a very long time had 0 gen slow down perks. He got Overcharge eventually to help out. My Trickster got all kinds of good builds on his first path to 50, but I didn't get the best stuff after the Prestige process... Monstrous Shrine, Insidious, Zanshin Tactics, Hangman's Trick, Iron Grasp, and all that other garbage.

  • Nope, just trying to get all perks all killers. Only prestige one character, for the achievement.

  • What if prestiging a character would permanently make their perks available to others in some way?

    For example: Prestiging David King for the first time means that all survivors have WGLF rank 1 available at all times.

    Maybe every time you prestige a character, you make one tier of a chosen perk of theirs permanent? It'd give value to prestiging.

  • it usually takes 50+ bloodwebs just to buy a certain perk you want. a better way is to make it so you can upgrade perks directly once you get them from the bloodweb

  • I prestige 3 a main killer and survivor. I leveled them up until no perks shown in their webs. now when I unlock a perk - Boom it is there in the very next web. Works great.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Could of been worse.

    Man's got a point.


    Seriously though, the Bloodweb and Perk system need complete overhauls. This game has progressed too much for those systems to be even remotely satisfactory, anymore. The grind is mobile-level nonsense and works against one of the greatest strengths this game has going for it: build variety.


    Prestige can be as much of a grind as you/they want, but imo, they should be making Perks and Items easily accessible, so that players can really play around with their builds. I can't tell you how many times I've taken a break from the game(weeks) because I was stuck with a certain build and didn't want to grind for a new one. I even avoid playing certain Killers altogether, because I don't have a build for them.


    Rewind to 2017-2018 when I got the game, and I actually quit after only a couple of days because of the grind; didn't come back until 2019 and that was just by chance. I'm sure there are loads of new players who do the same thing, but don't come back, and I can't blame them. The game needs some serious changes to the overall progression/unlock systems.

  • There really should be a wildcard perk every 10 bloodwebs or something where you can choose which perk you want.