Patch?
1 week has passed since the release of All Kill.
trickster sux, and there are a lot of bugs as well like Killers being unstunnable while lunging.
I hoped the bugfix patch will come like now, but still nothing. Is the patch delayed?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Should be in the next 30 minutes.
But, like I said, SHOULD be
Until they announce a patch or the patch actually gets here. I won't get my hopes up. The devs used to announce everything. Then the community got upset if they had to delay it. So they stop announcing things.
Time zones it it 3 and your last to get the update then I see not reason to be upset
Hi, we're still working on the bugfix patch - there won't be a release today. We will communicate with more information when it becomes available.
No release? That sucks
Bit insane we are still going to have to deal with this mess of a chapter.
I am assuming it will be another week since they never release anything outside of Tuesdays?
With the bugs + Trickster, this latest patch has been a giant let down. Now their feet are dragging on the fixes.
Yikes.
It is disappointing that there is no bug fix patch today, but I'm not too surprised. The developers likely didn't work during the holiday weekend, so they didn't have time to do anything with a patch. Hopefully, they will be able to get an emergency patch out before next Tuesday as All-Kill came with some game-changing issues that need addressing.
They're busy with new Claudette skirts.
Game development and cosmetic design are 2 different people Cosmetics don’t hold back game development
Thanks for telling us big love <3
Then they clearly have an army working on wigs and then 1 person in development.
Easter was recently, that's probably why the patch is delayed.
Who knows... But in the next week, we can have PTB (based on leaks on 6th march)
The PTB can be delayed like the chapter but we have an information about that in the upcoming PTB we will have some changes in struggling mechanic.