Did home sweet home die already?
Why do they have 106 or something players?They used to be much more a couple days before.What happened?
Why do they have 106 or something players?They used to be much more a couple days before.What happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No clue, i've only seen snippets of it.
Could be that it was hyped up to be this big DbD competitor, people checked it out, thought it was okay, then came back.
I think they're doing server maintenance right now. It's been holding fairly steady between 1-4k concurrent users when not under maintenance. It's early though. After 2 months, it should be more clear whether or not it'll keep going strong
Perhaps this will give you the answer.
I've taken a break from DbD and played a lot of HSH. Honestly a really fun game. Kinda like DbD, but just different enough to make it feel fresh and different. Once I finish this rift and get to take a DbD break, I'll be playing this a lot.
But they had server issues, so they decided to close the server for a day, while they worked on it.
Is Home Sweet Home any good? I've been hearing about it more and more lately and don't know if I should give it a shot or not.
It doesn't look appealing to me but you should watch some gameplays on YT.
See if you like it.You can always refund it if you don't like it.But a lot of people say that its promising.
Actually i want this game to succeed so DBD devs can get their crap together.
The thing is people always hype these games up then they die in a month.
And i also heard that they are adding a battle pass which puts a really bad taste in my mouth considering its an early access game.
I completely agree as the same thing happened to Fall Guys and Among Us.
It's honestly a shame that DBD has little-to-no competition, so I might just try this game out to have some sort of variety.
I was critical at first, but saw some gameplay and tried it out. It's not as fun and addicting as when I first started playing DbD, but it's still a good and fun game. I play a lot of both roles and enjoy both equally, even though a good SWF is not fun to go against, at all.
I believe you can fight back against the killer just like in Friday The 13th right? In that case, my god does that sound awful against a SWF.
It's dirt cheap though so I do plan on trying it out!
Watch some gameplay and see for yourself man. I personally find it fun. Whether that's because it's actually good or simply be sure it's something actually different to DbD I don't know yet. It's a little rough around the edges too. I enjoy the actual fighting between the survivor and killer though, probably my favourite part of the game because it turns into this footsies/spacing game that can be pretty fun, and it's gonna be the biggest indicator of someone's actual skill because you can definitely get really good at it. It's just that nobody actually is good at these mindgames yet, at least the people I've run into aren't.
Thanks for the reply man, I plan on going in with low expectations because I know it's still early access.
You can, but the only chance you have to kill them is if you do all 3 rituals, which means survivors did all of their objective. So it's not like they can bully a killer all game and then kill them. It's pretty much either they escape or attempt to kill the killer. The basic killer (Belle) is pretty easy to kill, but the other 2 are harder, since they have more health and strength. So it's not that bad.
The worst part abou the game is how monetized everything is. Cosmetics you have to buy, lootboxes you have to pay for (though you get 1 free for every level up), killers and survivors and a currency you can only get 1 of from lootboxes and those cosmetics you can buy with them cost like 300-500. And if that wasn't enough, they've announced they're working on a battlepass. If a game has like 70% of the game is locked behind a paywall during EARLY ACCESS, then you know what the devs is only after.
Putting a price tag on everything is a bad direction.Even Behaviour doesn't do that.
The game ain't even out and they've already got the racket sorted out.
Ain't that something close to what Evolve idd?
The game is also pretty grindy if you only wanna play survivor. The cheapest perks cost 1000 points. In an good survivor match you get between 50-100. Average for killer is 250-300. Got to play 5 hours of survivor and still only having 600 points, then switched to killer and saw there was a huge difference.
Don't know much about Evolve, but the greed for money clearly shows with these devs. It sucks cause I think the game really does have potential to be a DbD competitor. Even if the game is super cheap, the monitization for ingame items/characters is horrible.
Also they announced giving people time outs for lobby dodging AND they're adding voice chat to the game, which are two things I really dislike.
I mean Behaviour is an expert at milking everything. The game plus DLCs costs at this point half a salary, and a Meg wig like 10 euros. So yeah, Behaviour is a good example of absolutely nothing. It's turning into EA but with no money lol
As for the game, I really enjoy it. The huge difference is when I play DBD (solo survivor), every single game is frustrating and not fun at all. I only get angry out of it. In HSH, win or lose it feels like I actually "deserve it", the killer was just better, I'm worse or inexperienced for the moment. Seems fair.
In DBD, you are pushed against killers together with rank 20s or fake rank 8 that should be rank 50 if it existed (and it should). You run the killer around forever, they take 3 times longer than necessay to finish 1 miserable generator, then you die on first hook while they crouch in front of you just camping hatch or camping gates. And repeat this every single match.
Home Sweet Home survive, well, you don't rely on others AS MUCH (though still of course you do for the main objective which is completing the rituals) but it's a bit more selfish in the sense that, people don't have to unhook you - get you up. I really really like that about the game. DBD is full of incompetence.
The original DLC's cost like 7 euro.....That is not alot.
And you don't have to buy cosmetics as most of them are purchasable with shards.
But if HSH is doing that sort of thing right now a lot of people will be pissed and get a good idea of what the devs really are.
Fall Guys is still doing really good
Wait isn't it still in Alpha or Beta?
I don't think it's completely finished yet right?