The new DS is a joke right?

Comments

  • April Fools was yesterday, you're a bit late :P

    I'll laugh in pity, though.

  • @glitchboi said:

    April Fools was yesterday, you're a bit late :P

    I'll laugh in pity, though.

    Doesn’t matter if it’s an April’s fool thing or not, from what I’m seeing DS now seems like a joke.

  • I still think its doing its job just fine. It has let me live through 3 games tonight alone and has saved me another 2 the night before. Its working out for me and now that it has been nerfed survivor qs are really fast (for me at least about a min or so) and I don't feel bad for running it anymore. It wasn't a perk I used before but because of a lack of obsession and all the about half of killers' tunnaling it is doing gods work rn.

  • Yes, we get it. This is the 10th post today clearly demonstrating how survivors are upset they can't abuse it anymore and get 1/2 minutes of free invincibility.

    Get over it. It's still strong and does what it should do.

  • It's a perk that punishes the killer for tunneling you and nothing else, as it was originally supposed to be

  • Last time I checked, it still works excellent as an anti tunnel perk. According to many, they needed the anti tunnel perk to counter tunnelers. What has changed now?

  • DS is fine, I’ve been able to use it a few times against killers who actually tunnel, not killers that try to do their objective wholesomely.

  • The only problem I see with the nerf is that survivors purposely just hiding or not being progressive because they want to keep ds. Other than that it's not too bad especially if you're actually getting tunneled.

  • @Zaytex said:

    Yes, we get it. This is the 10th post today clearly demonstrating how survivors are upset they can't abuse it anymore and get 1/2 minutes of free invincibility.

    Get over it. It's still strong and does what it should do.

    if you’re going to be one of those “gEt OvEr iT” commenters then stay out of the discussion apparently this doesn’t concern you.

  • How would it be a joke?

    It's now an anti-tunnel perk instead of an anti-momentum perk.

    If you can no longer use DS in your games, then Killers aren't tunneling you.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239592/the-new-ds-is-a-joke-right

    So basically you were using it to abuse gen rushing, etc. Got it.

    I actually haven’t used since forever since it doesn’t really work against tunneling, I just wished the devs directed their focus on other perks that need work instead of a perk that is slowly dying out anyway.

  • @SkeletonWitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073892#Comment_2073892

    Doesn’t matter if it’s an April’s fool thing or not, from what I’m seeing DS now seems like a joke.

    Then don't take it? There are lots of Perks; I'm sure you will find something else you like better.

  • @SkeletonWitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073910#Comment_2073910

    if you’re going to be one of those “gEt OvEr iT” commenters then stay out of the discussion apparently this doesn’t concern you.

    And what would you LIKE us to say in response to your silly thread? The change was long overdue, you are late to this party, and it isn't changing back. So, advising you to "get over it" is probably the only useful advise anyone can give you besides, find another Perk you like better.

  • @SkeletonWitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073910#Comment_2073910

    if you’re going to be one of those “gEt OvEr iT” commenters then stay out of the discussion apparently this doesn’t concern you.

    Is it really a discussion if all you say is "..." with the title "the new ds is a joke right?"? What is there to discuss? The nerf was very much justified, I don't see why you have a problem with it.

  • @SkeletonWitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073932#Comment_2073932

    I actually haven’t used since forever since it doesn’t really work against tunneling, I just wished the devs directed their focus on other perks that need work instead of a perk that is slowly dying out anyway.

    I mean, pre-nerf, DS was in well over 90% of my games.

    If that's slowly dying out, then it may have taken it until 2030 to see DS in under 50% of games.

  • the joke is using a crutch perk as a way to abuse it to be offensive when it was suppose to be defensive

  • Ds isn't necessary. I've been playing since 2016 and haven't unlocked it or used it until this week. You can get to red ranks just fine without it.

  • Nope, same perk as before. Some People just don't like that it doesn't shield them outside of an immediate tunnel.

  • @SkeletonWitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073910#Comment_2073910

    if you’re going to be one of those “gEt OvEr iT” commenters then stay out of the discussion apparently this doesn’t concern you.

    Get over it. If you don't like the new DS, play the game without the old crutch. If you actually cared about being tunneled, bring the new DS.