the people who comment in general discussions are usually bitchy or enjoy degrading someone over an opinion.
but y'all here are actually like the chillest people on this forum.
also, don't stop the cow pictures.
already stopped em sorry bro
Can I interest you in a Capybara
Can't go wrong with the polar bears.
@I_am_Negan said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V710S06ELOQK/image.png Can't go wrong with the polar bears.
@I_am_Negan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V710S06ELOQK/image.png
i was literally eating polar bear ice cream this morning what coincidence is this
yo.
Everyone here with a good attitude makes me so happy, long live slashstreetboy and @GoodBoyKaru 's blessed cow pictures!!!
Here's a baby goat with pretty blue eyes for anyone in need of cheering up!!!
gonna contribute a birb
I may contribute... Croc!
@EvanRaven said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2071732#Comment_2071732i was literally eating polar bear ice cream this morning what coincidence is this
@EvanRaven said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2071732#Comment_2071732
It's a sign!
Long live the polar bears!
I play this!
Everyone.. this is my precious baby.
And the smol bear returns:
Hello
Most underrated, cutest animal here!
I just come here every once in a while cause the general discussions are...something else.
@GeneralV said:And the smol bear returns:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GO3E2JZZBIT5/smolbear.jpg
@GeneralV said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GO3E2JZZBIT5/smolbear.jpg
The bear is here, so as much as I hate to break my own rules I think I can just this once.
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072781#Comment_2072781The bear is here, so as much as I hate to break my own rules I think I can just this once.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UAFXPKRVGEAT/image.png
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072781#Comment_2072781
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UAFXPKRVGEAT/image.png
dont make me say it
@GoobyNugget said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088236#Comment_2088236dont make me say it
@GoobyNugget said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088236#Comment_2088236
I will unironically never interact with you ever again.
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088237#Comment_2088237I will unironically never interact with you ever again.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088237#Comment_2088237
Ok fine im sorry
Please don't, the forums are a very cold place.
thx m8
Don't mind me, just posting a peculiar-looking loaf
Although I'm not chill or anything similar, here's another picture.
Yay! I am honoured that my smol bear made the cute cow return, even if it is just this time.
@oxygen said:Don't mind me, just posting a peculiar-looking loafhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z1PKVMM62MNA/loaf.jpg
@oxygen said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z1PKVMM62MNA/loaf.jpg
the loaf looks a lil bit mouldy and maybe radioactive; it's fluffy and yawning
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088306#Comment_2088306the loaf looks a lil bit mouldy and maybe radioactive; it's fluffy and yawning
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088306#Comment_2088306
Yawning, screaming, "laughing" - no clue which but it's probably one of them.
@oxygen said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088464#Comment_2088464Yawning, screaming, "laughing" - no clue which but it's probably one of them.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088464#Comment_2088464
all we know for sure is being adorable
I usually linger around here, but I do need to post my google translated Jeff lore eventually
@Hoodied said:I usually linger around here, but I do need to post my google translated Jeff lore eventually
@Hoodied said:
I remember doing a Google trqnslate for Dwight ages ago. Those translations take a lot more time than I thought! Would be great to see a Jeff one!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
already stopped em sorry bro
Can I interest you in a Capybara
Can't go wrong with the polar bears.
i was literally eating polar bear ice cream this morning what coincidence is this
yo.
Everyone here with a good attitude makes me so happy, long live slashstreetboy and @GoodBoyKaru 's blessed cow pictures!!!
Here's a baby goat with pretty blue eyes for anyone in need of cheering up!!!
gonna contribute a birb
I may contribute... Croc!
It's a sign!
Long live the polar bears!
I play this!
Everyone.. this is my precious baby.
And the smol bear returns:
Hello
Most underrated, cutest animal here!
I just come here every once in a while cause the general discussions are...something else.
The bear is here, so as much as I hate to break my own rules I think I can just this once.
dont make me say it
I will unironically never interact with you ever again.
Ok fine im sorry
Please don't, the forums are a very cold place.
thx m8
Don't mind me, just posting a peculiar-looking loaf
Although I'm not chill or anything similar, here's another picture.
Yay! I am honoured that my smol bear made the cute cow return, even if it is just this time.
the loaf looks a lil bit mouldy and maybe radioactive; it's fluffy and yawning
Yawning, screaming, "laughing" - no clue which but it's probably one of them.
all we know for sure is being adorable
I usually linger around here, but I do need to post my google translated Jeff lore eventually
I remember doing a Google trqnslate for Dwight ages ago. Those translations take a lot more time than I thought! Would be great to see a Jeff one!