FINALLY! Shirtless everyone!!!
In case you didn't see the wonderful wonderful news! Watching the trailer is getting me all hot and bothered. It's gonna be a good day!!!!
In case you didn't see the wonderful wonderful news! Watching the trailer is getting me all hot and bothered. It's gonna be a good day!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This community has an obsession
Select people within the community do.
I personally find the whole concept overdone and flat out embarrassing.
oh wow, didn't expect the trailer to be that well made...
oh boy.
That Kate's one is awesome!
Can't beat the Clown though ππ³
You might say they have an object of obsession πππ
I learned this fact since day 1 of joining this community
I gave you a Vote Up but that pun is too good for just a mere Vote Up so here's a quote too. Well done!
or a subject of attention πππ
You can stop asking us now
Lol
About ######### time, BHVR. Side note, I'm surprised they were able to put that trailer up on YouTube.
nothing beats shirtless demogorgon.
Word on the streets is that its last skin was inspired by r/dbdgonegay. :D
Shirtless Blight is gonna be super gooey and gross. I'll buy it.
Ooooooh myyyyy
:D
I hate April Fools but at least I knew I'd at least get to hear a song I like.
im sad, i fell for it (while looking twitter not now)
i rly wanted all shirtless characters... will be hard play with a single hand... but worth
Me hearing you say that
I just realized that it is vote up not up vote and I hate it now
Isnβt this just an April Fools prank?
The Jane one tho
No, it's legit. Click on the trailer, it's freaking epic as hell!
Sure, some of them do cost some money but that's the price you pay for TRUE ART
this joke just isn't funny anymore. I don't understand why people act like this.
The shirtless myers meme was funny for a bit
It's not funny anymore, especially when the 'Twitter guy' does it.
Boooooo!
Guess I'll just stick to my David body pillow
B O N K.
Clicked on the trailer and now I want to commit toaster bath.
It's an illness called being horny
Don't you mean:
Exactly
*crazy old man cackling*
You have no power here!!!