BBQ Panic attacks

Lol, I'm not going to lie.

Every time a survivor is picked up far away, I pretty much assume that the killer has BBQ. And when I'm not near a gen or a locker, I get mini panic attacks like:

MEME 2.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comments

  • Why? If you dont want to have contact with the killer why even playing?

    Survivors be like:

    Hey dont tunnel or camp the hook!

    But survivor also:

    Oh no, he might have BBQ I need to hide so I cant releave my team by being chased for a bit.

  • Use Kindred. You don't need to be afraid if you're next if you 100% know you're next

  • Dweet when he gets found in a locker hiding from BBQ

    j21acpyjxv961.jpg


  • Impossible!! No killer use B&C for the aura reading.

  • I like when I’m hooked and the killer starts losing his mind looking around.

    I dislike when they stop looking around and slowly look back at me. (Oh god, he didn’t see anybody!)

  • @Pirate said:

    Why? If you dont want to have contact with the killer why even playing?

    Survivors be like:

    Hey dont tunnel or camp the hook!

    But survivor also:

    Oh no, he might have BBQ I need to hide so I cant releave my team by being chased for a bit.

    Can you people take a light joke like... lightly?


    God, you people ruin the fun out of everything.

    I bet you're super popular at parties.

  • And this is why I often take Quick and quite, it let me jump in a locker super fast to dodge potential BBQ

  • @Kolossoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067911#Comment_2067911

    Can you people take a light joke like... lightly?

    God, you people ruin the fun out of everything.

    I bet you're super popular at parties.

    lol

    I used to always get annoyed instead of panic because there was a good chance that the killer was coming after me. Now I realize that it is not even that big of a deal.

  • Good. You should be next, that's healthy gameplay. Time to pull out the looping and get to business.

    I actually never hide from BBQ unless I'm on death hook. There's no point trying, it's better for me and my team if the killer comes after me, because facecamping would be a free win since solo que gets solo que teammates.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    Lol, I'm not going to lie.

    Every time a survivor is picked up far away, I pretty much assume that the killer has BBQ. And when I'm not near a gen or a locker, I get mini panic attacks like:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UM0WK8168LHJ/meme-2.png

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    That's me when i go against a good Nurse 🤣

  • Man makes a joke and the try-hards come in taking it seriously and start throwing around the "git gud"s. smh

  • To be honest half the time I forget to even look because I’m thinking about kicking the gen with pop, I legit just love it for the bloodpoints

  • @Bigbubbaboi said:

    To be honest half the time I forget to even look because I’m thinking about kicking the gen with pop, I legit just love it for the bloodpoints

    i also always forget i have it. i play huntress and i just go to reload after a hook. And then I get mad at myself for not looking around first smh

  • I enjoy messing with killers with BBQ personally. I always run kindred so I see their aura just suddenly lock onto me and I take that moment to point at them and tell the come here. It's kind of mental glove slap for demanding satisfaction and a duel!

  • @Kolossoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067911#Comment_2067911

    Can you people take a light joke like... lightly?

    God, you people ruin the fun out of everything.

    I bet you're super popular at parties.

    No, no, we all know BBQ should be nerfed to oblivion!!

    (Before someone thinks I'm serious: I'm joking. We don't know, I prefer to break the joke and telling I'm joking.)

  • Jesus, if you can't escape the killer from across the map, what can you do? How many survivors play DBD because they can't find a good gen-repair simulator?

    Survivors should love BBQ, it gives a killer a reason not to camp, it gives a reason not to tunnel. Survivors pretend to care about these things,

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Man makes a joke and the try-hards come in taking it seriously and start throwing around the "git gud"s. smh

    They matter little IRL, so they try to compensate it in "muh vidya games"