Trickster is meme tier

I am unironically enjoying him a lot but for the opposite reason, he is so bad he is fun. I have been playing 6 hours with him and I have only gotten one 4k out of maybe 15 games or something but I have still found myself enjoying him more than most other killers.

I felt like throwing pebbles at survivors the whole time, funniest ######### ever. He just goes "MUDA MUDA MUDA" the whole time and takes forever to down a single survivor, downing them with m1 attacks just felt much faster. top that with the over-the-top dramatic sounds of his moans and laughter and you got ton of meme potential with him.

He is garbage, deathslinger and huntress outclass him in basically every aspect except one: fun. Hopefully he gets buffed and becomes both fun and strong.

Comments

  • I wonder if they could ever release a killer more of a failure than this one. I dread to imagine it but I'm sure they're up to the challenge.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wonder if they could ever release a killer more of a failure than this one. I dread to imagine it but I'm sure they're up to the challenge.

    Ptb Ghostface was worse but they did fix him at least

    Also old Freddy is probably worse

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061448#Comment_2061448

    Ptb Ghostface was worse but they did fix him at least

    Also old Freddy is probably worse

    ptb ghostface was 115%, as was old freddy (he was invisible too with decent slowdown)

    If I was playing in a tournament for money I'd take both of them over trickster anyday.

  • It's kinda funny how any other killer with a power spike that has to be earned has a really strong and scary power (e.g Plague,Oni,Myers)

    And then we have Trickster """Main Event""" which is just him throwing a barrage of knives at the survivor.It looks so stupid and isn't even close to being a threat as survivor

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I am unironically enjoying him a lot but for the opposite reason, he is so bad he is fun. I have been playing 6 hours with him and I have only gotten one 4k out of maybe 15 games or something but I have still found myself enjoying him more than most other killers.

    I felt like throwing pebbles at survivors the whole time, funniest ######### ever. He just goes "MUDA MUDA MUDA" the whole time and takes forever to down a single survivor, downing them with m1 attacks just felt much faster. top that with the over-the-top dramatic sounds of his moans and laughter and you got ton of meme potential with him.

    He is garbage, deathslinger and huntress outclass him in basically every aspect except one: fun. Hopefully he gets buffed and becomes both fun and strong.

    Just the amount of stuff in his kit that makes him weak for literally no reason. Why the hell does laceration deplete MID chase? Hes been throwing knives since he was a child but if he throws too many knives in a row his arms get tired or something and he just loses all his accuracy and for some reason has recoil. And Main Event? A power that still slows him, can be stunned out of, doesnt reload his knives, and puts his basic throw in a cooldown. On top of all that the power can only be activated within a few seconds of gaining it? And if you dont you lose it all together? Literally the weakest killer weve seen since the clown.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061448#Comment_2061448

    Ptb Ghostface was worse but they did fix him at least

    Also old Freddy is probably worse

    Old Freddy is WAY better than current Trickster imo

  • I'd agree with you about his power being fun if I ever got to use it in the first place.

  • Yeah this guy is fun but he's easily one of the worst killers, if not, the weakest of them all. I'm just debating on whether Trickster or Trapper is the worst, because they're both awful.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061450#Comment_2061450

    ptb ghostface was 115%, as was old freddy (he was invisible too with decent slowdown)

    If I was playing in a tournament for money I'd take both of them over trickster anyday.

    Old Ghostface literally didn’t have a power and old Freddy was gimmicky and a abusable as a survivor

  • @Zaytex said:

    Yeah this guy is fun but he's easily one of the worst killers, if not, the weakest of them all. I'm just debating on whether Trickster or Trapper is the worst, because they're both awful.

    Eh, at least Trapper's got actual snowball potential and the ability to disable pallets (which is unfortunately easy to counter). Trickster's power is just WAY too inconsistent.

  • @Zaytex said:

    Yeah this guy is fun but he's easily one of the worst killers, if not, the weakest of them all. I'm just debating on whether Trickster or Trapper is the worst, because they're both awful.

    Trapper is 115% so that already makes him better than Trickster

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061485#Comment_2061485

    Trapper is 115% so that already makes him better than Trickster

    He's worse than clown which is just embarrassing.

  • No gen pressure, can't pressure windows or pallets since you have to hit them 8 times to down and he's almost the same speed as survivors while throwing knives.....maybe get some 4ks at rank 20 lol. I don't see people playing him after initial release. Why did the devs delay the release and not even change him??? I assumed they came to their senses and were buffing him with the delayed release. I guess not

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061485#Comment_2061485

    Eh, at least Trapper's got actual snowball potential and the ability to disable pallets (which is unfortunately easy to counter). Trickster's power is just WAY too inconsistent.

    Yup.. and basement trapper is absolutely nutty and difficult to deal with. I just don't see any reason to pick Trickster, every single thing he does is just done better and he doesn't have a gimmick unique to him, like traps or some type of demon spawn to send away.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061455#Comment_2061455

    Old Ghostface literally didn’t have a power and old Freddy was gimmicky and a abusable as a survivor

    "Old Ghostface" was bugged. Remember that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wonder if they could ever release a killer more of a failure than this one. I dread to imagine it but I'm sure they're up to the challenge.

    Hi, my name is Charlotte, and this is my brother Victor. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, the Entity?

  • Exactly. He sucks, but so do I, so we jive well. A buff would be nice but really, as long as it's fun I'm sanguine. What's the point of winning if it's not fun?

  • Hes really weak sadly and suffer greatly from the incapability of putting pression on survivors.

    I played almost 5 hours non stop as him and almost every match with the exception of 2 or 3 were all black pips or de-rank.

    I managed to obtain the adept trickster achievement by luck with some randoms and i can tell that there is no way you can get that achievement againts a SWF. Its doesn't matter how tryhard you are its imposible to beat a SWF as the Trickster, he really lacks the power.

    Yumi's Murder addon should be basekit, the amount of required knives to down someone is ridiculous. I really don't mind about ricochet at all, i think the only needed basekit addon is Yumi murder.

    Now i know why he have 3 perks that basically gives him more time. Because he have no pressure at all, is slow and basically a nerfed version of the huntress..

    Im really dissapointed that the new killers its just all looks and no real power in reality. I hope the devs don't abandom this killer in his current state.

  • If killers say he is weak, it really means he might be closer to balanced.

    Give him time so you can get meta perks as usual. It is refreshing not seeing everyone on their bellies at 5 gens still up against a killer as it commonly happens against some of the killers. He's definitely getting some kills.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    If killers say he is weak, it really means he might be closer to balanced.

    Give him time so you can get meta perks as usual. It is refreshing not seeing everyone on their bellies at 5 gens still up against a killer as it commonly happens against some of the killers. He's definitely getting some kills.

    I'm genuinely convinced you have some form of psychosis.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061448#Comment_2061448

    Ptb Ghostface was worse but they did fix him at least

    Also old Freddy is probably worse

    Old Freddy was WAY better than Trickster. Old Freddy was invisible to awake survivors, had a built-in slowdown in the Dream World, built-in anti-stealth in the Dream World and regular killer speed. 

    Trickster has nothing other than a very weak power and "Main Event", which isn't even threatening. 

    @Sluzzy said:

    If killers say he is weak, it really means he might be closer to balanced.

    Give him time so you can get meta perks as usual. It is refreshing not seeing everyone on their bellies at 5 gens still up against a killer as it commonly happens against some of the killers. He's definitely getting some kills.

    I doubt it. Other than PTB Ghostface, no one is as weak as Trickster is.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    If killers say he is weak, it really means he might be closer to balanced.

    Give him time so you can get meta perks as usual. It is refreshing not seeing everyone on their bellies at 5 gens still up against a killer as it commonly happens against some of the killers. He's definitely getting some kills.

    Too soon Sluzzy, too soon. Let the grief for this chapter subside first please.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061632#Comment_2061632

    I'm genuinely convinced you have some form of psychosis.

    That's just Sluzzy. Meme Lord

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061448#Comment_2061448

    Hi, my name is Charlotte, and this is my brother Victor. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, the Entity?

    Twins are absolutely awful to go against but at least they are able to actually get kills

  • Pretty much more thought went into his cosmetics than his abilities 


    Hot trash, looks good though