should ricochet be a base kit for trickster?
it will make him distinguishable from other long rage killers such as plague/huntress/deathslinger.
it will give him a unique gameplay
it will make him distinguishable from other long rage killers such as plague/huntress/deathslinger.
it will give him a unique gameplay
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely I used the add on, and it definitely makes him more interesting as well as fun to play. But gosh he is just terrible...
Yeah I just went three rounds and was bullied. I depipped ranks losing all three bc the survivors just ran around the buildings. Knives are useless around large obstacles.... at least to be able to land 16 of them. The meter regenerates... can you believe it? Wow... so tunnel them and ignore gens or else all the work is for nothing.
yeah, definitely. I think we may be getting it soon though. The devs likely thought the same, but wanted to be 100% sure that he needed it before adding it. I doubt they want an over-tuned killer sucking the fun out of the game, like early Legion
after rework it still seems relevant
he became a little bit stronger but his gameplay seems boring you just throwing knives at the close distance
I agree. It makes him far more fun play both as and against.
It really wouldn't change much.
More fun yes, but the way tiles redirect blades seemingly random, it wouldn't be a good enough change to make any difference in his viability.
Wait clown man how were u banned?
I was just wondering this too. Pour one out for the homie