A new killer, exciting but I don't see him being horror related π€
So we have the shape, Freddy, bubba, pyramid... but what an earth and who an earth is this guy? Where's he from? I don't see any horror relations to him.
So we have the shape, Freddy, bubba, pyramid... but what an earth and who an earth is this guy? Where's he from? I don't see any horror relations to him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The majority of killers are not licensed.
let me just act like we havenβt seen this exact post about 1000 times.
me rn
Your sarcasm is embarrassing dude.
Agreed. He doesn't fit a game with a Lovecraftian atmosphere. His colors are to bright, his knifes feel like you are playing a 1st person shooter and with all the Korean folk lore why not choose something else.
Bro I've never used him yet as a killer. I'm just intrigued who the hell he is π I'm survivor main lol
He's DBD's take on mad artist. I don't see why he isn't horror related.
Also not like it matters, DBD stops beiing horror game after 10h into it. (unless you face spoooooky myers ofc, that's very horror like experince)
What's horror related about a cowboy with a speargun, 4 teenagers with knives, or an addict who runs into walls, or an obese, asthmatic, clown?
Horror is whatever it needs to be, it all depends on the narrative.
I dunno man he just isn't the usual horror vibe. Myers is pretty mental.... well he is mental anyway but yunno π ... Myers, doctor and bubba is my fave tbf π funny to creep behind people and ######### them up at the gen as they turn their 3rs person cam round... π surprise bitches, michaels here !!!
Ok dude
Yeah I am not feeling the hype.
I don't feel like he fits DBD aesthetically. The survivor looks more like a killer when her resting b face. π
Iβm dead π
We have a bunch of teens with knives and some fat idiot with a chainsaw who sounds like a pig. It's a slasher game, not horror. Did you even read his backstory?
From a different point, I like to believe he fits the feeling of a horror artist, or etc. He works to kill other to incorporate it into his art for his own Pride. I think it works.
its not that he is ment to look "scary" or like he was from a horror movie, its his personality that makes him very disturbing / creepy to me.
and since the way he dresses resembles his personality i think they really nailed it.
This post explains how he is.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/232314/definition-of-horror-the-trickster-and-how-he-falls-under-that-category-no-new-map#latest
I read through the doctor and must admit I did laugh at the part of
- just a mad man really ππ
I honestly can't rate him. Being survivor main I've managed to lose against him ONCE. Bare in mind my rank is pretty pants at the moment anyway since its been reset. None the less the players are a green rank using him. I was chatting to a mate last night about him and he says regardless chucking 60 knives at the survivors, his chases are ridiculously slow. Earlier managed to be the only survivor, fix the Las gen as he had of course locked the hatch. Opened the EG and done 20 laps round him and straight out the door.. everytime I have him to compete with its an instant "well this is gonna be a quick match" because his speed is shocking!!
Watch more horror movies.
One of the best horror movies I ever saw was Audition.
That's the killer... Just a pretty girl with a sick, sick mind. That's the most scary part, that a monster can live among us and nobody would be able to tell by looking at them.