Its already starting...

Since the ds nerf every game i been has no obsession which means the killer hard tunnels the first survivor he sees😐

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you needed ds to play then you shouldn't of had it in the first place :)

  • @Gaffy said:

    If you needed ds to play then you shouldn't of had it in the first place :)

    No i mean if a survivor has ds they will be the obsession with survivors not having ds means the killer is free to tunnel

  • @HuDawg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060633#Comment_2060633

    No i mean if a survivor has ds they will be the obsession with survivors not having ds means the killer is free to tunnel

    It was literally always like that, I don't see what your complaining about.

  • A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    I run ds on survivors except for the new one btw i can run ds if i want to😁

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    "worthless"?

    you realize it still helps against tunneling right?

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060651#Comment_2060651

    "worthless"?

    you realize it still helps against tunneling right?

    It really doesn't... Even if you use DS, they're immediately gunning for you.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060662#Comment_2060662

    It really doesn't... Even if you use DS, they're immediately gunning for you.

    so then you get to use the perk and get away...

  • No you don't. Killer follows your scratch marks and you're back in a short chase before you can do anything.

  • It just shows how the perk was abused. Those players that dropped it weren't using it as anti tunnel.

  • Oh no, survivors might actually have to start playing well to not get caught instead of relying on one of their 12 second chance perks anymore. People need to grow up and git gud.

  •  before you can do anything.

    Okay.

    Meaning

    that you can still use DS

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060675#Comment_2060675

    No you don't. Killer follows your scratch marks and you're back in a short chase before you can do anything.

    How is that any different from old DS?

  • god can we just have a obsession in ever match even if there no obsession perks in play plz.

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    I love you guys tears. Mad that your get out of jail free card is gone

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060651#Comment_2060651

    I love you guys tears. Mad that your get out of jail free card is gone

    Its fun watching them be the one with the short end of the stick.

  • These posts about the ds change are really starting to show that the perk was only used for it's abuseable factor not as a means to punish tunneling.

  • Use prove thyself. If you see the killer tunneling someone ######### at first hook and find another match

  • run DS so you don't get tunneled


    it deactivates IF YOU DONT GET TUNNELED

  • Yeah imagine being that one new player who doesn't own Laurie yet.

  • I can’t sit on a gen anymore 2 seconds after coming off the hook and be protected by ds anymore............


    OMG Killers are now tunneling and this perk is garbage.


    it pains my brain to read these posts. The perk still works the exact same when you come off the hook.

  • @Azshhh said:

    I think the point Op is trying to make is since less people are running DS now, there usually isn't an obsession in the match, and some killers immediately hard tunnel when they see there isn't an obsession in play. I usually like to run for the people just to make sure there's an obsession in the match to avoid that happening

    And if tunneling is a concern you have, you can run DS as it not only helps you out against being tunneled once, but gives an obsession to hopefully make the killer avoid tunneling in the first place.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060750#Comment_2060750

    In every game I've played there has been an obsession.

    Either by me - for the people/DS.

    Another survivor:DS.

    Killer:PWYF and even a rancour.

    Most the time I see teammates with it, even with the nerf. It still has use, just not as abuseable as old Ds.

    no not talking about that I don't even use ds what I'm saying is if there is no obsession in the game killers will tunnel to get one survivor out making it an easy game for them I play both side sometime when there no obsession killers will tunnel but if there is obsession well they will slug or go for someone else.

    why I said there should be obsession in the game no matter if there a obsession perk in play or no because when there obsession in game killer have to think more other then blindly tunnel.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060651#Comment_2060651

    I love you guys tears. Mad that your get out of jail free card is gone

    wth are these opinions? The perk didnt go away... you just cant do the BS with DS anymore. Except locker in killers face thats still a thing.

  • Killers still hard tunnel even with obsession up now.

  • @Gaffy said:

    If you needed ds to play then you shouldn't of had it in the first place :)

    Right, because tunneling isn't viable at all in this game.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060774#Comment_2060774

    no not talking about that I don't even use ds I saying is if there is no obsession in the game killers will tunnel to get one survivor out making it an easy game for them I play both side sometime when there no obsession killers will tunnel but if there is obsession well they will slug or go for someone else.

    why I said there should be obsession in the game no matter if there a obsession perk in play or no because when there obsession in game killer have to think more other then blindly tunnel.

    Equip one of the several perks available to you that causes an obsession. Why is this everyone else’s problem including the killer, but not yours?

  • @OBX said:

    I can’t sit on a gen anymore 2 seconds after coming off the hook and be protected by ds anymore............

    OMG Killers are now tunneling and this perk is garbage.

    it pains my brain to read these posts. The perk still works the exact same when you come off the hook.

    Well, they should remove pgtw if the killer hit someone. The perk would still works the same too

  • @Axe said:

    run DS so you don't get tunneled

    it deactivates IF YOU DONT GET TUNNELED

    I like it, but to be completely fair. It doesn't deactivate if you don't get tunneled. It deactivates if you THINK you are not getting tunneled.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    god can we just have a obsession in ever match even if there no obsession perks in play plz.

    Yes I’ve always said this, I don’t see the harm in there being an obsession every game regardless of perks

  • @Axe said:

    run DS so you don't get tunneled

    it deactivates IF YOU DONT GET TUNNELED

    But that would require them to admit that they don't get tunneled anywhere near as often as they say!

  • Make sure you 100% lose the killer before doing any actions.

    You will have to play a bit safer and more aware after being unhooked.

    Remember if the killer is on someone else and down and hooks them they are not tuneling. If they come right after yourself ignoring all others after being unhooked you will have DS to use and nothing has changed.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060799#Comment_2060799

    Well, they should remove pgtw if the killer hit someone. The perk would still works the same too

    I fail to see the equivalence, but you are welcome to recommend that to the devs.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060675#Comment_2060675

    No you don't. Killer follows your scratch marks and you're back in a short chase before you can do anything.

    This is just as much as old DS did.

    New DS just removes the potential for abusing the ######### out of 60 seconds of free immunity from being picked up once.

    Nothing has changed for legitimate usage and hard-tunnelers. If they want to tunnel you ded, they will do it whether you have DS or not.

  • @HuDawg said:

    Since the ds nerf every game i been has no obsession which means the killer hard tunnels the first survivor he sees😐

    More likely just luck and you watching for it.

    When I want to tunnel, DS never stopped me, it's just 5 seconds. Now that it's only used against tunneling, it will be more effective.

  • Learn to not do gens straight after getting unhooked. People just need to change their mindset because you can't abuse it now.

  • Before ds nerf

    "omg use a different perk for once, ds every game..."


    after ds nerf


    " just use ds and stop complaining"


    accurate?

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060803#Comment_2060803

    Equip one of the several perks available to you that causes an obsession. Why is this everyone else’s problem including the killer, but not yours?

    dude just say you love it when there no obsession in match so you can hard tunnel every survivor with no worry.

    I play both side so I know what it like when there no obsession

    I mean ds not useless it got the nerf it needed but when survivors think it useless run it less there be less obsession match and hell a lot more tunneling with that more threads about tunnel why I feel there should be obsession in match no matter if anyone use a obsession.

    I know sometime having a obsession in match some killers will still tunnel because they don't care about getting dsed but some just tunnel because there is no obsession meaning they know they wont get ds

    I mean you understand what I'm saying? geeze

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    Its not worthless its finally balanced, it causes you to not use it offensively like people did. People would go sit on a gen with it active and be invincible that whole minute. It is truly an anti tunneling perk now.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060651#Comment_2060651

    "worthless"?

    you realize it still helps against tunneling right?

    Nah it dont, in an chase you can do a lot of things that will desactivate ds, if you are being really tunnel what the game basically does is, Ah it would be good to you to do that just as like, healing your self in the middle of the chase/healing someone that its 99% in the dying state, gen tapping, unhooking someone, but if you that we are just going to disable your perk so play like an bot pls (:

    The only thing that really does make sense is cleanising totens and sabo hooks

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060813#Comment_2060813

    dude just say you love it when there no obsession in match so you can hard tunnel every survivor with no worry.

    I play both side so I know what it like when there no obsession

    I mean ds not useless it got the nerf it needed but when survivors think it useless run it less there be less obsession match and hell a lot more tunneling with that more threads about tunnel why I feel there should be obsession in match no matter if anyone use a obsession.

    I know sometime having a obsession in match some killers will still tunnel because they don't care about getting dsed but some just tunnel because there is no obsession meaning they know they wont get ds

    I mean you understand what I'm saying? geeze

    I’ll repeat it again..... equip on of the several perks available to you to create an obsession. I’m sure the devs will look into the obsession issue at some point. Crying here about everyone but yourself having to cause the obsession just seems lazy.

  • @axelsilvajr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060651#Comment_2060651

    Its not worthless its finally balanced, it causes you to not use it offensively like people did. People would go sit on a gen with it active and be invincible that whole minute. It is truly an anti tunneling perk now.

    ir would be an antitunnel perk if you could use it twice without the skill check and the timer stops while being tunneling. Now it’s totally trash and worse than many other perks

  • @Axe said:

    run DS so you don't get tunneled

    it deactivates IF YOU DONT GET TUNNELED

    You can touch a gen briefly after youve been unhooked and then boom Ghostface or other stealth killer goes for only you and ds is worthless.

    Im not too bothered by the change i never really used ds, and when i did it wasnt aggressively but it does suck to have a worthless perk that killers now tell you to run. Just dont tunnel.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060785#Comment_2060785

    You can touch a gen briefly after youve been unhooked and then boom Ghostface or other stealth killer goes for only you and ds is worthless.

    Im not too bothered by the change i never really used ds, and when i did it wasnt aggressively but it does suck to have a worthless perk that killers now tell you to run. Just dont tunnel.

    If you are facing a stealth killer and you have DS active, you don't have to immediately hop on the gen until you are sure the killer is not nearby.

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    You said it your self shouldn't have to run 1-3gen stalling perks to play the game

  • @Zixology said:

    A perk shouldn't be required to be able to play the game.

    Love how, now that DS is worthless, killer mains everywhere are telling you to run it.

    "DS is worthless"

    Oh boohoo it does what the hell it's supposed to, what ever shall we do without our free anti-momentum button???

    Now that its a legitimate anti tunnel perk, you call it useless. Also like how you just call anyone who disagrees with you a Killer main, real funny.

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060862#Comment_2060862

    I’ll repeat it again..... equip on of the several perks available to you to create an obsession. I’m sure the devs will look into the obsession issue at some point. Crying here about everyone but yourself having to cause the obsession just seems lazy.

    you know what your a lost cause not going to bother but I will say I never use ds and I'm not cry I saying I understnd what the OP is saying he right

    I shouldn't have to run a obsession perk just so there obsession in game I don't use any meta perks when I play I still win matches

    fun you say don't cry here ( which I'm not ) I'm express my opinion that what people do on forum so get a clue.

‹ 1 2 3