Its already starting...

Since the ds nerf every game i been has no obsession which means the killer hard tunnels the first survivor he sees😐

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Viskod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063798#Comment_2063798

    It gives you a second chance to get away and get to a loop or hide. It's not supposed to make you permanently invincible.

    Loops are not safe, and this game has killed stealth over the years of so many aura perks and the existence of the Doctor and Plague.

    If the killer wants to tunnel you, there isn't anything stopping them.

  • @Breque said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060662#Comment_2060662

    Nah it dont, in an chase you can do a lot of things that will desactivate ds, if you are being really tunnel what the game basically does is, Ah it would be good to you to do that just as like, healing your self in the middle of the chase/healing someone that its 99% in the dying state, gen tapping, unhooking someone, but if you that we are just going to disable your perk so play like an bot pls (:

    The only thing that really does make sense is cleanising totens and sabo hooks

    If you are unhooking people while being chased, you suck as a teammate. That's a textbook unsafe unhook. Why would you do that?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060891#Comment_2060891

    you know what your a lost cause not going to bother but I will say I never use ds and I'm not cry I saying I understnd what the OP is saying he right

    I shouldn't have to run a obsession perk just so there obsession in game I don't use any meta perks when I play I still win matches

    fun you say don't cry here ( which I'm not ) I'm express my opinion that what people do on forum so get a clue.

    "I shouldn't have to run a obsession perk just so there obsession in game"

    Why the hell not? You want an obsession, run an obsession perk. Why should you get the benefit of a perk without anyone on your team using it?

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060919#Comment_2060919

    if killers mains say it’s an antitunnel perk and survs mains say it’s worthless now, I tend to agree with survs

    "I tend to agree with survs"

    Could have just left it there, your post history shows that quite well.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060885#Comment_2060885

    If you are unhooking people while being chased, you suck as a teammate. That's a textbook unsafe unhook. Why would you do that?

    I've got Borrowed Time and We're Going to Live Forever and I need those Bloooodpooooooints!

    @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063809#Comment_2063809

    Loops are not safe, and this game has killed stealth over the years of so many aura perks and the existence of the Doctor and Plague.

    If the killer wants to tunnel you, there isn't anything stopping them.

    If you don't want to make noise while injured or scream then Jake has two perks for that. True there's nothing you can do about the coughing and vomiting from Plague but cleanse.

    But it seems like you're looking for a solution that makes you invincible from the killer until he hits or chases someone else for x amount of time and that doesn't seem realistic. Sure, people are going to tunnel even after a DS and sometimes using DS on killers annoys them so much that they come after you again *just because* you used DS in the first place.

    But that's just people. You can't create mechanics that account for all people in all situations.

    I do think a good solution to camping though would be a stacking debuff that gets applied to the Killer if they remain within x meters of a hooked survivor while not being in a chase. The longer they stay near the hook, the slower their movement speed for a time.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2062607#Comment_2062607

    Yep. Because when I get knocked back down within 3 seconds of getting off the hook, that's MY failure. Yep. ALL mine.

    I mean, it literally means you lost a chase. I don't know why you want to pretend otherwise, but it's not like the killer can just snap his fingers and you appear on his shoulder, he still needs to catch you and knock you down.

  • @Viskod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063836#Comment_2063836

    I've got Borrowed Time and We're Going to Live Forever and I need those Bloooodpooooooints!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063835#Comment_2063835

    If you don't want to make noise while injured or scream then Jake has two perks for that. True there's nothing you can do about the coughing and vomiting from Plague but cleanse.

    But it seems like you're looking for a solution that makes you invincible from the killer until he hits or chases someone else for x amount of time and that doesn't seem realistic. Sure, people are going to tunnel even after a DS and sometimes using DS on killers annoys them so much that they come after you again *just because* you used DS in the first place.

    But that's just people. You can't create mechanics that account for all people in all situations.

    I do think a good solution to camping though would be a stacking debuff that gets applied to the Killer if they remain within x meters of a hooked survivor while not being in a chase. The longer they stay near the hook, the slower their movement speed for a time.

    I only agree with your anti-camping idea because I've been saying that for years.

    But you're suggesting perks from Jake to avoid being tunneled... You shouldn't need perks to avoid being tunneled.

    I'm not looking for invincibility. I want the killer to be actively seeking out other people. Spread the pain. Don't focus on only one person.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063797#Comment_2063797

    I mean, it literally means you lost a chase. I don't know why you want to pretend otherwise, but it's not like the killer can just snap his fingers and you appear on his shoulder, he still needs to catch you and knock you down.

    What chase? I had no ability to start running earlier or do anything to extend that chase because I was... you know... ON A HOOK

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063856#Comment_2063856

    I only agree with your anti-camping idea because I've been saying that for years.

    But you're suggesting perks from Jake to avoid being tunneled... You shouldn't need perks to avoid being tunneled.

    I'm not looking for invincibility. I want the killer to be actively seeking out other people. Spread the pain. Don't focus on only one person.

    You want to be able to decide for the killer who and how they fulfill their objectives. That's just not going to happen. It doesn't exist in any other multiplayer game, why would it here?

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063863#Comment_2063863

    What chase? I had no ability to start running earlier or do anything to extend that chase because I was... you know... ON A HOOK

    So you were unhooked and your teammate had time to run, decided not to stick around and take a protection hit for you, but you had no time at all?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063874#Comment_2063874

    You want to be able to decide for the killer who and how they fulfill their objectives. That's just not going to happen. It doesn't exist in any other multiplayer game, why would it here?

    I want to be able to play the game. Not sit on a hook or sit on the ground. It's abundantly clear that you don't play both sides.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063856#Comment_2063856

    I only agree with your anti-camping idea because I've been saying that for years.

    But you're suggesting perks from Jake to avoid being tunneled... You shouldn't need perks to avoid being tunneled.

    I'm not looking for invincibility. I want the killer to be actively seeking out other people. Spread the pain. Don't focus on only one person.

    I'm suggesting that if you want to be more stealthy you have to invest in stealth perks. You can't have it all. If you want to be as invisible to the killer as possible then you need to use Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Distortion, and No Mither.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063880#Comment_2063880

    I want to be able to play the game. Not sit on a hook or sit on the ground. It's abundantly clear that you don't play both sides.

    I do, I just don't expect to be able to tell the other side not to do things I personally don't like.

    Same in any other multiplayer game. Tunneling exists in every pvp game, it's only here I've seen it complained about so much. If I'm tunneled out quickly, I don't blame the killer, I look at my own plays and my team first to see what we could have done better.

  • @HuDawg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060633#Comment_2060633

    No i mean if a survivor has ds they will be the obsession with survivors not having ds means the killer is free to tunnel

    I'm so engrained not to tunnel I dont even check for an obsession literally if you do anything that's not running away from me you bet I'm going for the injured player

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060885#Comment_2060885

    If you are unhooking people while being chased, you suck as a teammate. That's a textbook unsafe unhook. Why would you do that?

    If he is going to the 2 stage/dying you should save him when you are 100% going down, this will remove a lot of pressure cuz if you dont save him 2 people are gonna be on the hook, if you save him the killer will have to choose between you and him

    If he choose me, the one guy escape, if he choose him my teammates probably are gonna get me up on the ground and the guy if good can escape, like we have 2 exaustions perks that you can use when you get off the hook DH and SB, Just by the little boost is enought to go to an loop

    And even if he chase the guy and my teammates dont get me up, it still extended more the chase that its much more worth it then just let him go to the second stage/die

    If he is going to the second estage/dying saving him have not downside at all

  • @Breque said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063836#Comment_2063836

    If he is going to the 2 stage/dying you should save him when you are 100% going down, this will remove a lot of pressure cuz if you dont save him 2 people are gonna be on the hook, if you save him the killer will have to choose between you and him

    If he choose me, the one guy escape, if he choose him my teammates probably are gonna get me up on the ground and the guy if good can escape, like we have 2 exaustions perks that you can use when you get off the hook DH and SB, Just by the little boost is enought to go to an loop

    And even if he chase the guy and my teammates dont get me up, it still extended more the chase that its much more worth it then just let him go to the second stage/die

    If he is going to the second estage/dying saving him have not downside at all

    Fair enough, if he's right about to go to the entity it may be worth it. I didn't see that part in your initial post, and so I had a flashback to many solo Survivor games where I've been on first hook and watched a survivor being chased head straight for me with the killer at his heels.

  • @HuDawg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060633#Comment_2060633

    No i mean if a survivor has ds they will be the obsession with survivors not having ds means the killer is free to tunnel

    the obsession is RANDOM when DS is in play, you have 1 in 4 chances. it used to MAKE the ds user the obsession because it elevated their chances of being the obsession and survivors whined becuase they would be slugged and everyone else not. so it got changed, the perk itself did not truly get nerfed, it was brought inline with what it should have been. for 2 years it was used to bully killers, now survivors have to choose to advance the game or do nothing. the perk itself wasn't changed you will still have the same defense if you are tunneled. but it's bs to be chasing one or two others and then come back upon you again and you still have ds after not being chased and doing gens and healing others. that's bull and you know it. if DS was your shield because of that then sure but now you can't forward the match objectives while having that shield. your choice.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060922#Comment_2060922

    "I shouldn't have to run a obsession perk just so there obsession in game"

    Why the hell not? You want an obsession, run an obsession perk. Why should you get the benefit of a perk without anyone on your team using it?

    because then some killers don't tunnel sometime. I mean I never use a obsession perk I shouldn't have to what will it hurt if there be obsession in match even and there no obsession perks in play?

    just admit it you and all killers like it when there no obsession so you can blindly hard tunnel and camp the first survivor you see when there 4 or 5 gen still left just so you can have an easy game.

  • Maybe use dead hard instead of ds more, or equip borrowed time to stop and counter the tunneling, idk.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2063840#Comment_2063840

    because then some killers don't tunnel sometime. I mean I never use a obsession perk I shouldn't have to what will it hurt if there be obsession in match even and there no obsession perks in play?

    just admit it you and all killers like it when there no obsession so you can blindly hard tunnel and camp the first survivor you see when there 4 or 5 gen still left just so you can have an easy game.

    I never camp, but I will totally tunnel in almost every match. I have no problem admitting it, hell check my post history and you'll see one of the only threads I ever started was specifically to point out that tunneling is good. Obsession or not, if I see a weak link, I'm going for it. Nothing personal, just 1v3 is a lot easier to win than 1v4 is.

    As for the rest? I don't see why either side should get an advantage they aren't willing to bring a perk for. I don't expect gens to regress at ruin levels unless I bring ruin. I don't expect an obsession unless I bring an obsession perk. Just that simple.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2064795#Comment_2064795

    I never camp, but I will totally tunnel in almost every match. I have no problem admitting it, hell check my post history and you'll see one of the only threads I ever started was specifically to point out that tunneling is good. Obsession or not, if I see a weak link, I'm going for it. Nothing personal, just 1v3 is a lot easier to win than 1v4 is.

    As for the rest? I don't see why either side should get an advantage they aren't willing to bring a perk for. I don't expect gens to regress at ruin levels unless I bring ruin. I don't expect an obsession unless I bring an obsession perk. Just that simple.

    your hopeless anyways

    I don't bring DS because it really does not stop tunneling at all ds is useless because after dsing the killer he/she gets pissed off then tunnels you more and your lucky if he doesn't camp you that why I don't I don't bring it

    but sometime when there Obsession killer play more fair may not tunnel that person fresh off the hook

    but to me ds was never anti tunneling perk it was I'm going to piss the killer off perk so if I want fair game on both sides why run it.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2064930#Comment_2064930

    your hopeless anyways

    I don't bring DS because it really does not stop tunneling at all ds is useless because after dsing the killer he/she gets pissed off then tunnels you more and your lucky if he doesn't camp you that why I don't I don't bring it

    but sometime when there Obsession killer play more fair may not tunnel that person fresh off the hook

    but to me ds was never anti tunneling perk it was I'm going to piss the killer off perk so if I want fair game on both sides why run it.

    Ds totally stops tunneling... When used correctly. The problem is people expect the perk to do all the work. You gotta manage the stun time, get to a teammate or good loop, or even just hide.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2065017#Comment_2065017

    Ds totally stops tunneling... When used correctly. The problem is people expect the perk to do all the work. You gotta manage the stun time, get to a teammate or good loop, or even just hide.

    so yea useless any nice talking to you I'm done.

  • If you aren't going to accept good advice when offered, then yeah, not much else to say.

1 2 3 ›