Underrated perk on the Plag

Franklin's demise:

With this perk you can smack items out of survivors' hands and then puke on them.

They will be forced to pick up the item before it disappears and be infected quicker, or they will lose their items.

Best if used with the addons that increase infection time on objects and on survivors with 2 or more items in the lobby.

Comments

  • Do they cleanse more with this strat?

  • You can puke on dropped items? :o

  • @CornHub said:

    Do they cleanse more with this strat?

    They will, if they want their precious keys, maps, or toolboxes :)

  • @Gylfie said:

    You can puke on dropped items? :o

    yep, same for totems if you didn't know that either

  • Or you can just infect survivors before you hit them

  • I read the title as "Underrated Perk On Pig", and then was extremely confused when I read the first sentence.

    Never knew you could infect dropped items though.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050686#Comment_2050686

    yep, same for totems if you didn't know that either

    I did not. :D That's nice to know.

  • Well, I usually just prefer to puke on them instead of having to go through the entire process. It's really a waste to hit them before they're broken, anyhow.

  • @landromat said:

    Or you can just infect survivors before you hit them

    You can obviously, but what survivors tend to do if the killer is using franklins is they pick up the item afflicted by franklins and then drop it back down. The survivors doing this could be healthy so they would have to decide to let the item disappear or get infected quicker. It is a niche thing you can do.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Well, I usually just prefer to puke on them instead of having to go through the entire process. It's really a waste to hit them before they're broken, anyhow.

    Not all the time actually, many plague players actually make this mistake. If you are at a loop and have already infected a survivor, it might be best to just smack them because it would be quicker. You should only try to fully infect survivors if they are in a dead zone or you are body blocking them.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050747#Comment_2050747

    Not all the time actually, many plague players actually make this mistake. If you are at a loop and have already infected a survivor, it might be best to just smack them because it would be quicker. You should only try to fully infect survivors if they are in a dead zone or you are body blocking them.

    I usually run the purple cup and green cup add-ons (the ones that increases vile purge effectiveness and charge speed), so in most cases, if I vomit on them, they're already broken.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050705#Comment_2050705

    You can obviously, but what survivors tend to do if the killer is using franklins is they pick up the item afflicted by franklins and then drop it back down. The survivors doing this could be healthy so they would have to decide to let the item disappear or get infected quicker. It is a niche thing you can do.

    So you want to dedicate a perk slot for a chance of survivor getting hit, cleansing and picking up his item in span of 35 seconds? Because 35s is how long item is infected without add-ons. I'd say this is not gonna happen too often

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050750#Comment_2050750

    So you want to dedicate a perk slot for a chance of survivor getting hit, cleansing and picking up his item in span of 35 seconds? Because 35s is how long item is infected without add-ons. I'd say this is not gonna happen too often

    Like I said, it is a niche thing you can do if you use both of the infection time addons. I would use this if I was playing plague after prestressing her. And yeah, it is just a weak thing to do just in general.

  • When did the meta changed from no cleanse to cleanse?

  • @QwQw said:

    I read the title as "Underrated Perk On Pig", and then was extremely confused when I read the first sentence.

    Never knew you could infect dropped items though.

    If it can be interacted with, it can be puked on and infected. It’s a great exit switch strategy after closing hatch. Puke on one switch, then wait by the other. Keep an eye on the survivor indicator for infection, and before 35 seconds is up (default object infection time), puke on the switch you’re guarding to return to the other to guard.

    Repeat until survivor reveals which gate they’re at.

  • @Mr_K said:

    When did the meta changed from no cleanse to cleanse?

    When they made one corrupt fountain base kit.

  • You guys do know you can infect them, then down them and they drop their item, vomit on the item, toss them on the hook, and that will use up a lot if the time they would need to pick the item up, and if you keep the item infected they will reinfect themselves when they go back for it

  • Frankie D is underrated in general, which I find odd considering one if the biggest killer side complaints is hard countered with it.

  • Why would I hit a not infected survivor and make him infected? If he get infected after a hit he can go to a fountain for 3 seconds and go back to full heath, which is brain dead. If I'm not chasing him after I hit him, I would prefer he spend 32 seconds to heal rather than 3 seconds

  • @UnentitledBunnyMan said:

    Why would I hit a not infected survivor and make him infected? If he get infected after a hit he can go to a fountain for 3 seconds and go back to full heath, which is brain dead. If I'm not chasing him after I hit him, I would prefer he spend 32 seconds to heal rather than 3 seconds

    And if u say you devote to the chase and hook him, then by the time he got unhooked, the item won't be infected because the effect has expired. And if u go back to the item to infect it again, then u r wasting time as much as 1 survivor does but they have 4 survivors which means u r losing 3/4 of the time.


    And an unhooked injured survivor can heal to full in 3 seconds because u infect him